Chapter 4: Wanted

Niall’s POV

She’s shocked. Genuinely. Should I not have said that?? Did I make the wrong move?? Too early? Well its freakin true!! UGHHHHHHHHHHH.

“I fancy you too.” I heard in the quietest, cutest  little voice I’ve ever heard. I looked up and saw her smiling.

“Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss,kissssssss.” Everyone shouted.

Harper blushed and kissed my cheek.

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwhhhh.” Zayn cooed. I smiled and started playing with Harp’s hair. Nothing was as hot as a girl in Sweats.

“NOW MOVIE????” Louis screamed.

Harper’s POV

I kissed him. CAN YOU SAY DESPERATE??!! He probably thinks im a little freak. Wait now hes playing with my hair. That’s sweet. Maybe he does like me. Omg what what what im super happy say wwwhhhhhhhaaaat.\

“Lets watch The Conjuring!!!!” Niall and Zayn and Harry and Liam and Louis alllll agreed. Us girls sighed and agreed. I snuggled up with Niall on our chair thingy. He started trying to braid my hair, but terribly failing. I yawned and rested my head on his chest. I felt like the prettiest person on Earth. He was really loving, and its hard to find that nowadays. I hope to see him soo-

Niall’s POV

She was cute as a baby kitten. She just fell asleep. I could hear her sleep. In the least stalkerish way possible. She sounded like a little kitty. I reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone and made me as a new contact.

Nialler<3

I slipped it back into her pocket and looked around. Everyone was gone besides us. I wasn’t just gonna leave her there. I picked her up bridal-style and carried her into my room. I set her into my bed and kissed her goodnight. I put the covers around her and took off my shirt. I decided to go sleep in the living room.

NEXT MORNINGGGGG

Harpers POV

I rose up and looked around. Where the heck am I??? A shadow came in the doorway.

“Hello Beautiful.” Niall’s voice said.

“Oh my goodness!!!” I covered my face, knowing how bad I looked when I woke up. “Did I fall asleep here???”

“Yep. But its okay. I brought you some bacon.” (BACON YUM) He smiled his beautiful smile. I ate the bacon and got up.

“ Sorry Ni. But I think I have to go. I’d love to stay! But im super busy.” I stressed.

He smiled again “ It’s fine princess. But can I take you out on a date sometime?” He shyly said.

“Of course!!”

“I already put my number in your phone when you were asleep. That sounded creepy…”

“Its okay! I see what you meant. Bye. I’ll get your clothes back to you later…” I stated.

He kissed my cheek and I left.

For the first time, I felt Wanted.

(A/N OMG HIALL IS SO CUUUUUTE. Omg this is the last update for tonight!! I’ll update in the morning hopefully!!!! Be expecting more loveee!! Rate/comment/ and share!!! Love you all xx)