Drama

What do you get when you mix horny teenage boys and jealousy? Drama. The worst thing to happen to my group of friends was the first time one of us had sex, now sex is great but when your going through puberty and that your best friend did it first makes you jealous you know? So who was the first out of us? Well, fucking Jon the ugliest one out of us. He did it at 15 with this girl named and Taylor. This girl is really really not confident in her looks which is weird since later she became the hottest girl in our school and she told everyone her first was Jon so that does mean he wasn't lying, which is fucking insane now that she doesn't date anyone anymore so that means that he ruined her. When it happened though it caused him to grow a huge fucking ego which was horrible since he  already had a big ego. When he did it he came into my basement where we always hang out and he comes in so happy we knew something was up so I ask him "what did you do this time?!" Jon replies "oh nothing" he says it in a smug egotistical way. Dame notices a condom wrapper in his pocket, so dame says in a disgusted way "ew dude did you fucking jerk off before you came here?!"  Then I see Tom look down in shame and I knew what he did but I didn't say anything to preserve his  dignity. Jon replies again in a smug tone "no, no I just had sex" we all immediately say "OH BULLSHIT" then we all laugh our asses off by the fact we said that in unison. Jon looks at Johnie and me with a angry face then we looked at him while laughing and point at him, he says after we quiet down a bit "I swear, it was me and Taylor" I say "Tay-face? Dude she's hot!" This was before she became openly hot, everyone except Jon look at me in a disgusted face and I say in my defence "dude when she wears make-up and takes off her glasses she's hot" that disregard what I said and go back to questioning Jon. Johnie says "you realise no one will believe you" "well actually I have texts proving it" Jon then goes to show us his iPhone 4 and we see from Taylor "babe you felt so good... Can we do it agin tonight?" Jon replies with "of course Tay" and this happened 2 hours ago so for now it was true, but then Tim gets up angrily and goes to the bathroom and we hear him texting and we then realised he had a crush on Taylor and they were dating. We figured that out because Taylor texted Jon "HOW THE FUCK DOES TOMMY KNOW ABOUT US HAVING SEX??!?!?!" We look at Jon and I say "get the fuck out you asshole" I said that because that mean Jon knew about them and still went to fuck her, he broke the biggest code in the bro code and that is don't flirt, have sex, or kiss your bros girl or girls. So for 5-7 months we didn't talk to him because he did that awful thing. But for awhile we didn't trust each other because if one person did that, any of us could do it. Then the thing with Johnie happened and that just made it worse so for almost a year we didn't hang out all that much because Jon had to be a fuck boy and really it wasn't needed so really I only hung out with dame because he was gay and Tom because he's proved himself to not be like that.