Fighting

Remember when I was talking about the kids on the south side of town? Yeah the high school of Washington high, which is really funny by the fact that we're called Paine high (Thomas Paine and George Washington hated each other). But we fight a lot, one time there was a huge fight in the park between our towns and even the cops had to come and the cops don't do shit in our town; like seriously my dealer was caught smoking weed and all the officers did was tell him to put it out, they didn't even get out of the car. But anyway, the fights are crazy I've never been in many mainly because I don't really get into that crap, I've only been in one big fight and that happened because this guy pushed Teresa and I started fighting and all of my high school were there and all of Washington high were there so it was huge like I mean 2000-3000 people were in that fight and again the cops didn't even know or didn't do shit if they did know about it, my dad who's a cop (who doesn't care I smoke and drink because he did the same stuff at my age) said this rivalry has been happening for years and so often that the cops don't care because after 15-20 minutes the kids disperse because one cop runs the horns loudly so everyone thinks the cops are there. But today was different it was a Football game between our schools and we won (thanks to my touchdown by the way) and EVERYONE got into a fight except the parents, they are so used to it they didn't do anything, and what's great about the fights here is everyone is fair, there's no killing because luckily were smart enough not to do that. But here's how the fight went, after the game the quarterback of the other team and us the Warriors (my favorite movie by the way) and we all went to the park every student from Paine and every student from Washington I'm not even kidding. So 3000+ kids from each school and everyone fights nerds, jocks, drama kids, stoners, Freaks, and Geeks. The first punch goes toward me and I dodge it while I feel the breeze on my nose and I punch the guy and then everyone goes in I see Dame beating the shit out of two guys. I pushed this guy into Jon and Jon elbows him the nose and he's out cold while a fist hits me on the side of my face and blood comes out my eyebrow and I punch that guy in the stomach and trip him and punch him in the face, he gets knocked out while a tomboy jumps on my back and knocks me down on the ground and I flip her over my shoulder and punch her and then I see Johnie getting punched in the face by three guys and even though I don't like Johnie that much I still go off and help him and I see Tom come behind Johnie and punches the boy holding him and I punch one guy while Johnie starts kicking the crap out of the other and I knock out the other guy and I feel my back get kicked and I see my friend Tyler kicks the fuck outta Flynn and Tyler comes up to him and they start fighting like a karate film but I didn't get much time to pay attention as the tomboy girl punches me in the stomach and I'm out of breath and then all of a no where Teresa punches the shit out of that girl and then we hear the horns and I notice in the car is my dad, he sees me with a bloody nose and bloody eyebrow and I quickly run toward him as every other kid run the other way and I talk to my dad. I say "hey dad what'd you think?" He says "you got your ass saved by a girl, get in here I'll take you home".