Take her home

Alexander Relph pov...

"May I ask you to dance with me " I asked her.
She noded and we start to dance in soft romantic music. I hold her against me tightly cause due to drank she became clamzy and tipsy.

I am taking her home now cause she may get unconscious soon. So I took her to the car then told my driver to drive her home. Inside car, I took her in my lap, she kept her head in my chest and also hugging me and few minutes later she got in sleep. To holding her this close is always my dream. She smells so good that I inhale her smells . Her hair is so soft that I love to touch it. I hold her chin and admiring her beauty. This is the moment I wish never let go.
The car arrive at her home then realised that what I am gonna say to her family, what they react to see her in drunk. I can't let them scold her. So I told driver to drive my home. When I reached my penthouse and carry her until reached my bedroom. I kept her in my bed then went wash room for changes my clothes and freshen up . I usually wear cotton burmuda pant but no shirts.

After freshen up I come out from washroom. Time to change her clothes. But before I have to inform her parents she will go home next morning. So I text her parents that, due to some important work she can't return home tonight. But next morning she will go and also don't worry about her.

I take her shoes off, then take her dress off. She's wearing dark nevy lace matching bra and panty. I can't take off my eyes from her body. She is really too sexy with flowless skin , perfect curvy waist with perfect big boobs. She has perfect hourglass figure. It's really tough for me to control myself when I am getting fully heard. I kiss her lips softly, then kiss her whole face. And slowly liking her neck and cleavage, stomach, her smells making me crazy for her. Then I control myself, I can't do that to her, I can't take advantage on her. I can't rape her. I loved her from bottom of my heart. I want her as my wife, my kids mother but not one night stand. I want her to love me back. So I got up and put one of my cotton shirt on her then get sleep took her in my arms.
I sleep peacefully to took her in my arms. First time in my life I feel loved just sleeping beside her. Loved not mean having sex. It means warm your heart with peace, secure,making bonding. This is the first time in my life,I took someone in my arms hugging and sleeping peacefully.

I never slept with cristy or feel this warm feeling which I feel for Zane,that means I truly love Zane.

Izabella Zane's pov.....

When I woke up, feeling someone holding me. Then I realised I'm sleeping on Alexander naked chest and he is holding me. He smells good and I feel strange feeling which is not bad actually. Is this real? Or just a worried dream? My brain is not working. My head is paining, I sure now, I got drunk last night cause I don't remember anything now. The drink had alcohol in it. I tried to get up but his grip is too tight around me, like he doesn't let me go. But slowly I removed his hand and getup then look surrounding, this is Alexander bedroom. It's beautifully decorated but I get shocked to see there is so many pictures of mine on the wall. Is this real? I ask my self, I never click this picture. Even their is a painting of mine, I run to another room and saw all those painting which I did, those were sales few months ago, all are here. Did he buyed all my painting. Why he is doing this, why am I here even? Sleeping with him in his shirt. Where is my clothes? Then suddenly I see some monitors and I walked toward it and saw it's show my own bed room, home. I get scared to see all this. Why he put cc cameras in my home secretly? Why he doing all this things? I can't remember how and when I get here? Last night I was dancing with my friends then I can't remember anything. This all so creepy. He is sick person . how could he do this to me? Click my pictures without my permission, stalk me, put cc cameras, all this things are really disgusting. I'm now scared of him. He is not normal. He needs doctors. I really panicked and went Alexander bedroom's then saw he still in sleep. I changed my dress and quickly run off from his penthouse.