PROLOGUE PART 1-Lucy

DISCLAIMER: I do not own fairy tail or Naruto or the medias
I only own the plot and any OCs I don't know yet if I will put any in but I might and if I do I own them.
Please Vote, Comment, and Share!
Let the story begin!!

LUCY'S POV:
I lay on the muddy ground, in the middle of a dark forest on the out skirts of Magnolia.
I can't run any further, I'm covered in wounds, and all I feel is pain. I'm staring at the sky, as the rain pours down, its in my eyes and I can no longer tell whether or I'm crying or if its just the rain.
How did it come to this? I remember everything that happened but I still can't understand it.

FLASH BACK: 6 months earlier (insert spongbob voice)

It all started the day that Lisanna came back, everyone was so excited that she was back and that she was alive and safe and from everything I had heard from Mira about her, I was excited to have her as a new friend.
Oh how wrong I was.
We partied all night and she caught up with everyone, I tried to introduce my self but someone would always pull her away, and no one would talk to me, they were to busy with her. I told myself that it was fine and made sense, after all they had thought she was dead and they missed her, it would be better tomorrow.
It wasn't.
It was the same the next day and the next and the next, I was ignored.
This went on for weeks, then months. No won would talk to me or go on jobs, so I went by myself since I needed rent money. They didn't even notice when I came back injured, so I had to go to the public hospital because they wouldn't help me at the guild, they were to busy with Lisanna. Every day I was ignored I kept telling myself, it'll be better tomorrow.
It never was.
It went on like this for 5 months, then everything changed. After 5 months of being forgotten and ignored Fairy Tail finally noticed me, good right? I finally had my family back?
Wrong!
Yes they finally noticed me but they began to torture me, they called me weak, worthless, slut, bitch, Lisanna's replacement. That one hurt the most, even more than what happened next. Everyone in the guild started to attack me with their magic, and it was like that, every day I went to the guild. I kept thinking I should leave but I couldn't bare to leave my home and family again, I guess what the guild says is true I really am weak.
I was always the same until that incident, it changed everything and almost ended my life though I guess in away it did.
It was getting late and I had just stopped by the guild hall to get a job for my rent, when the guild doors burst open revealing a slightly injured Lisanna, the whole guild rushed forward asking her who had hurt her. She looked me dead in the eyes and said the words that ended everything " It was Lucy! She said that I had stolen Natsu from her and she was getting revenge!" The whole guild went silent, then Natsu stood and stalked towards me lightning his fists on fire. I couldn't breathe, why? WHY? why would she say that, I looked at her and see she's smirking. THAT BITCH SET ME UP!?! I tried to speak to tell Natsu that I would never have hurt her, that she was lying, but he just sneered and said the words that broke my heart and would haunt my dreams, "Why would Lisanna lie you bitch, your the liar, you always have been, you think we care about you! You were just Lisanna's replacement and a crappie one at that! Your telling me that my girlfriend is lying why would she! YOU HURT LISANNA YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND NOW YOUR GOING TO DIE!!!" I couldn't believe the words he said, as my heart shattered into a million pieces, but I didn't really have time think when Natsu started beating me and the rest of the guild joined in. They beat me to within an inch of my life, when master came out and stopped them for a second I thought he was going to save me, but instead he said something that completely broke me, I didn't think I could break anymore. I was wrong, those awful word keep repeating over and over in my head, like a death sentence. "Lucy Heartfilia you have attacked one of your fellow guild mates, therefore you are hereby banished from Fairy Tail for ever!"
After that I managed to stand and I ran, I ran as fast as I could. I ended up in the forest, Natsu and a few others were chasing me to finish what they started. The only reason they haven't caught me yet is because of the rain, it covered my sent and washed away my blood trail so even with Natsu's nose they are having trouble tracking me.

Flash back ends

And that brings us me to where I am now, laying on the ground in the mud covered in blood, waiting for my ex-friends to find and kill me Waiting for death. It won't take them long to find me now, since I can't move, all I can do is stare up at the sky as the rain pours down. As if crying for the fallen fairy. I can't help but sob as I think of how everything has fallen apart, Fairy Tail betrayed me just like my father, but somehow its hurts even more this time. My sobs are drowned out by the sound of the rain, so I make a vow, I scream it out into the dark forest.
"IF BY SOME MIRACLE I MANAGE TO SURVIVE THIS, I SWEAR I WILL NEVER TRUST ANYONE EVER AGAIN!"
And then I am consumed by darkness.