Watch this ^_^

- Their appearances on Weekly idol (They've appeared twice so far, one episode with their senior group "Sistar" and other groups for a special, and one for their "Rush" promotion)

- The NO.MERCY episodes. NO. MERCY was the survival program that chose the members to become Monsta X. it is cruel and painful to watch, but it will help you learn about everyone's pre-debut struggles (or not being able to debut// bc there were some trainees that were eliminated unfortunately).

- Their DEOKSPATCH episodes. DEOKSPATCH is basically a Monsta X TV show and had a 3 seasons (Deokspatch, Deokspatch X, and Deokspatch X^2). The first season was before their debut, during the NO.MERCY phase. Deokspatch X is during their TRESPASS promotion I believe, and Deokspatch X^2 is during their RUSH promotion. All seasons/episodes are very enjoyable to watch and I have watched each episode at least 7 times each. I guarantee these boys will make you laugh and smile in the DEOKSPATCH episodes.

- Their Afreeca TV episodes. The episodes may be an hour long each, but they definitely helped me to learn more about the members and the group in general.

- Their V App videos. These are like vlogs for Monsta X and they were really nice to watch

- Their "The Qmentary" episode. Monsta X appeared as guests on a "The Qmentary" episode and I can't explain how much i loved it.

- Their BEHIND THE STAGE stuff. There are a lot of clips Monsta X behind the stage for shows and they help to liven up the dorky side of them.

- Their upcoming reality TV show called "Right Now". This show will air on Jan 5th, 2016. (in episode 1 I.M is very cute and I laugh so hard because of his blank face Haha :D -Author).

=Must watch=