[EXCLUSIVE] MONSTA X ON THEIR MAMA WIN AND MESSAGE TO MALAYSIAN FANS

What was the next best thing besides receiving the award from MAMA?

KiHyun: I think it is really hard to forget the experience at MAMA. It was of course an honor to receive the award, it felt really great to have the chance to perform at a stage where all fans from around the world are gathered at.
HyungWon: It felt really great because we could expose ourselves to more people as there were fans from all around the world.
MinHyuk: We did not really have the chance to see our foreign fans that’s why it was really a precious time for us. It felt really great to perform in front of our foreign fans while communicating with them through music and dance.
Shownu: I felt really honored to be given the chance to stand in the same stage with theSunbaes I always respected, also felt really great to stand in front of a huge audience.
I.M and WonHo: Meeting and taking pictures with Big Bang Sunbae, PSY Sunbae, Chow Yun Fat Sunbae in real life was unforgettable!

What is your biggest change after debuting? Which member changed the most?

KiHyun: There is no more time to slack around and we always have to think what we have to do next in our schedule! I think Wonho hyung had the most change!
Shownu: Haha, I don’t think there are any differences. Since we were dancing and singing since we were trainees.
HyungWon: I think Shownu hyung became more active.
I.M: The difference is that we could now stand on a real stage!
JooHeon: Just like how Shownu hyung mentioned before there were not much change like how practiced during the trainee days but now we also released our album and people start to love and recognize us.
MinHyuk: Our parents really like it now! The member that had the most change is me. (Because of my hair color.Haha)
WonHo: The existence of Monbebe now, I love you all!

If there is a chance to debut as a unit group, which member would you like to work with and why?

KiHyun: Jooheon! Before this we worked a lot together too.
Shownu: I want to try working with each member. Since all members are very unique, I think it will create an interesting combination.
HyungWon: I want to try dance performing with Shownu hyung and WonHo hyung because they are members that like dancing a lot.
I.M: JooHeon, I want to try rapping only.
Jooheon: I.M, since both of us do rapping, I think we can create something interesting.
MinHyuk: I want to try working with the 93-line member aka HyungWon because we are most comfortable with each other.
WonHo: A dance unit with Shownu and HyungWon also the members of Nuboyz; Jooheon, I.M and Shownu too.

What are your personal dreams or plans?

KiHyun: I want to be recognized as a vocalist.
Shownu: I want to become an artist that has been recognized and loved more than now.
HyungWon: Firstly, I think I want to improve myself as an artist, maybe in the future to pursue in acting and modeling.
I.M: If chances allow, I would like to produce music with indie artists.
JooHeon: Doesn’t matter after 10~20 years, my dream and goal is to enjoy doing music.
MinHyuk: To get first place in music broadcast programs, and I want to try becoming a MC at the music broadcast programs.
WonHo: I want to try doing individual activities and I would like to try team producing in the future too.