Betrayal and Love...

They say love begins with trust...

Who knew that there is a love story different from all the cliché ones that begins with betrayal...

It was just a deal of some cash for him...never much...

But feelings can turn even a rock into a human.

Never did he think that he would fall for her. Hell he never thought that he would or he could fall for anybody. Yet Tessa was his all; and all he ever wanted was her.

It began with a lie but he became a part of that lie. He never wanted to break the ice because he was engraved in it. He feared that if somehow Tessa came to know about the reality then she would back off; she would get away from him and once again he'll have to lose something so cherished and be left with nothing but broken pieces of an already broken heart...

Tessa was Hardin's breath. He couldn't live without her.

.

.

.

He might have started with nothing but ended up being hers till infinity...

He was a jerk but he changed... he changed for her...she changed him and he willingly gave himself in her hands because even he couldn't deny the fact that Theresa Young was indeed the one for Hardin Scott.

He feared tieing strings with anybody. But he couldn't deny the butterflies in his stomach when he kissed her (you see what I did there😏)... he couln't deny the fire that arose when their bodies touched... he couldn't deny the passion that he had for her...

Post change, he never wanted to hurt her. He never wanted to see the girl he loved shatter in a million pieces like glass in front of him.

But the truth can't be hidden. It comes out and blends with reality.
.

.

.

It wasn't just Tessa that was shattered.... it was Hardin that was shattered too.

She walked away from his life and the pain of losing her was way beyond words. The only thing that he feared after changing and falling in love with Theresa Young happened. She left him and it was all his fault...

But their love was beyond this all. They loved each other so much that they WENT beyond this all.
.

.

.

It was a mistake in the beginning; but some mistakes are beautiful.

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!
COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

Okay bye
XOXO