chapter 5 ~ 2nd date

A/N hey sorry i havnt updated in a LONG time, but i have been really busy lately and im really lazy so yea

xox

- cassie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayns POV

its been 2 weeks since cassie kissed me, and we have been texting non stop. we've said a few 'heys' and 'hi at school, but its like we can only talk to eachother through text. was i that bad at kissing? *beeb beeb* 1 unread text message.

from: cassiexox

hey, wanna catch up sometime this week?

to: cassiexox

yea sure, saturday sound alright?

from: cassiexox

sur. meet at starbucks around noon.

to: cassiexox

sure. c u there.

-----------------------

Cassies POV

when i walk in starbucks, i am instantly greeted by the smell of mochachinos and muffins and cakes. when i finally get out of a trance that i was obviously in, i see zayn smiling at me. "i see you like starbucks then" he says trying not to laugh.

"yeah! you?"

"i come here every now and then. should we go order?" we get up and order. i get my favourite, a caramel mocha and zayn gets a frappachinno. we go and sit down, talking. im telling a story to zayn when the waitress come and brings our coffees. she gives zayn his first and starts batting her eyes. UGH!! "hmm hmm"

"what" the waitress says very coldly.

"can i please have my mocha?" she then, basically drops it on the table and storms off. when she leaves we start laughing at her.

we stay there for about half an hour just talking.

wow! i think this is the longest chapter i've done. oh well. makes up for a really long time of not updating. dont forget to vote. and comment if you think my story needs some help.

thx

BYE

xxxxxxxxx