Chapter 7 - forgiveness

CASSIES P.O.V

my eyes are all red and puffy and i am surrounded by tissues, used tissues. i have eaten at least 2 and a half tubs of ice cream. i havn't left my room for 3 days straight, i do have my own bathroom. even though i told... it not to contact me, he still does. does it ever listen?

ZAYNS P.O.V

i wish she would answer my phone calls. i really want to explain who that girl was and why we were there. at school, she doesn't even look at me.

*the next day at school*

"cassie, just let me explain."

"no. what is there to say? you cheated on me, zayn. i loved you." she said that last part quieter. "i will never forgive you."

"ok then, you dont have to forgive me, but please, at least come by my place today. you dont have to, but i think you would feel better if you do. i hope you will feel better. even if you come, you dont have to forgive me. im done now." and with that i walk off.

CASSIES P.O.V

ok, so i think i might go to zayns house. i'll just stay there for at least 5 minutes. "what did you want me here for?" i asked coldly.

"wow! you actually came. come in, come in." he ushered me in then sprinted upstairs. a few seconds later, he came back down with some girl. Wait! not just any other girl. the girl from starbucks!!! "cassie, i would like to, properly introduce you to leyla, my cousin. she came down last week from ireland and is staying for another 2 weeks." he said. i probably looked like an idiot, my mouth dropping down to the floor, eyes just staring at the both of them. "y-y-your c-cousin?" i maneged to say.

"yes my cousin."

"im so sorry zayn. i guess i just overexagerated a bit. please forgive me?"

i dont think i can just yet. first i need something."

and with that we kissed. it lasted a good 10 seconds."i forgive you."

A/N ohh. so she was just his cousin. psht i soooooo new that (note the sarchasim)

byyyyyeeeee

xxxxx

-cassie