Chapter 3: Rebecca

As soon as I hung up the phone, I grabbed my suitcase and duffel bag and started packing both of them. I had to get my stuff packed in time and go by Sierra, Katie, and Maggie's houses before i headed out for my internship. I grabbed a few pairs of jeans and put them in my suitcase and grabbed my western shirts out of my closet and put them in my bag and walked to the kitchen to grab a Dr. Pepper. I went back to my room packed all of my undergarments and found my drawer of shoes and started packing them up. I waited on packing anything else for a little bit and grabbed the car keys off of the hook in the pantry and headed for Sierra's house. I stopped by Casey's to grab something to drink and headed on down the road.

I pulled into Sierra's driveway and stopped the car. I walked down the drive and knocked on the door. Sierra's mom answered the door.

"She's upstairs asleep. You can go on up and wake her up." Lisa said letting me inside.

"Okay, thanks."

I walked up the stairs quietly and knelt down next to Sierra and looked at her sound asleep. I quietly walked back down the stairs and walked over to James.

"Can I borrow a glass of water please?"

"Sure as long as you throw about half of it on Sierra."

"I planned on it."

I went to the kitchen and got a small glass of water and walked back upstairs quietly stood by Sierra and counted down silently in my head. I got to one and dumped the glass of water on her head. She jumped up and screamed. She turned around to see me and had a pissed look on her face.

"REALLY?!?!?" she yelled at me.

I smiled and waved at her and took off running down the stairs past her Uncle Bill, and mom and dad. I got outside and stopped at turned around and looked at her. She was completely drenched and looked mad for some reason. I knew what I had in store for myself so I walked up to her at my own risk and sighed.

"I know i'm gonna get killed by you right about now. Go ahead and don't let me suffer anymore."

"You are such a bitch Rebecca. You know that?"

"Yes, I do know that. Thank you so much for your kind words and gestures."

"Okay, so when are you leaving for your internship?"

"Next week on Monday so in 5 days."

"Okay, you came to get me to hang out didn't you?" she said smiling at me

"Yes, I sure did. I have to make all the best friend stops ahead of time before I leave for college. I promised Brian I would spend time with him as soon as I got there."

"Okay let me go put on dry clothes and i'll be ready to go."

"Okay."

She came down the stairs in a pair of skinny jeans, a white and pink tank top and a pair of tall black boots. She walked right past me and I turned around to face everyone.

"I guess that's my cue to leave." I said following Sierra out the door.

I got in the car and started it up and turned on the radio. We got about halfway down the road and Sierra looked at me and cranked up the radio. Pillowtalk came on and we both started singing along. The song ended and I started giggling and turned it down a little bit and kept driving till we got to Foster's to get some new dresses.