Koni Mi

Name
~~~~~~
"Koni!" He answers.

Age
~~~~~
"14." He crosses his arms.

Gender
~~~~~~~
"Male." He pouts.

Species
~~~~~~~
"Just a human that can read memories." He responses easily.

Sexuality
~~~~~~~~~
"I don't know just yet." He chuckles. (Asexual)

Personality
~~~~~~~~~~~
He has a sense of adventure, trying to drag any of his friends to anywhere fun. He sometimes turns Tsundere, being embarrassed afterwards.

Looks
~~~~~~
"Right here!" He smiles.

Other~~~~~~The shining star and medallion is memories of his brother, who had died unfortunately

Other
~~~~~~
The shining star and medallion is memories of his brother, who had died unfortunately. He also is cursed, making him have the ability to read memories. He does use it to his advantage though.

Likes/Dislikes
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He loves to look at the stars with the memories of his family next to him.
He dislikes little things, abuse being the big one on his list.

Background/Backstory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He was just a normal boy in the village of many species. All of them was together in harmony. Though, the ruler had died and the new ruler made matters worse. There was a war and his family was part of it. Unfortunately, most ran away and his brother, who send him away, died for him to be safe. Since then, Koni starts traveling to other villages to buy things for survival. He doesn't mention his past and people just usually think of him a random traveler.