Himo Kitz

Name
~~~~~~
"Himo.." He exclaims

Age
~~~~~
"Despite of my young looks, I'm actually 23." He informs .

Gender
~~~~~~~
"Are you blind?" He growled. (Male)

Species
~~~~~~~
"Part fox and human. Simple as that." He snaps his fingers.

Sexuality
~~~~~~~~~
"Eh?!" His cheeks heats. (Closet Homosexual)

Personality
~~~~~~~~~~~
He usually is quiet in front of people but does say a few words then and there. Mostly through body movements for communication. He could be a bit kuudere-ish but does show little emotions, depending on the things, moves, words or any other ways.

Looks
~~~~~~
"Here you go." He says.

When fox:

When human:

When human:

Other~~~~~~He is interested in pirates for some time, even dressing as one when younger

Other
~~~~~~
He is interested in pirates for some time, even dressing as one when younger. He also has a long braid that he usually hides since he feels embarrassed about it.

Likes/Dislikes
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He likes to know about pirate knowledge, obviously. He has his tastes in good books now and then. He's also very fond about chains.
He hates women and men with bad behavior. He doesn't like concepts of abuse and bullying.

Background/Backstory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not much is known about the loving fox. What most knew was that he was child of a human father and a cheating woman that had way too many affairs with others. The family was broken as Himo decided to run away and none was gonna stop him. It was true. He was usually never beaten. He travels the world of different creatures with human mix.  The rest is a mystery.