Shi Ko

Name
~~~~~~
"Shi. Problem?" He crosses his arms.

Age
~~~~~
"25. Just pretty small." He chuckles.

Gender
~~~~~~~
"Totally a female~" He speaks sarcastically. (Male)

Species
~~~~~~~
"An ice user." He answers.

Sexuality
~~~~~~~~~
"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS." He growls. (Bisexual)

Personality
~~~~~~~~~~~
He's usually REALLY deniable about anything that's about him. He's small, he'll growl at you and say he's big. He's cute, he'll fucking punch you. Well, tries to. Even so, he can be kind sometimes.

Looks
~~~~~~
"Here." He simply answers.

Other~~~~~~He's blind

Other
~~~~~~
He's blind. He can wear glasses, but he prefer to wear none and just got off blind. He senses his surroundings easily but if he's under pressure, his senses can mess up and remain confused for a long time.

Likes/Dislikes
~~~~~~~~~~~~
He likes the cold and having fun in ice and snow areas. He would like to see sometimes but not all the time.
He hates, and I mean REALLY HATES, lies. Manage to found out a lie and he would've been more upset than ever.

Background/Backstory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He lives with a strict family that he, without a doubt, hates. He kinda lives the royal life. His family and himself is one of the richest of all the neighborhoods. He didn't like it. He never was born to love it. He prefers to be away from the family or any other looking people and instead, sneak out to somewhere else. He was also cursed to have ice powers. Being blind was just something he was born with. It wasn't revealed to public as it would ruin his family's reputation. He did wanted friends so he kept his powers a secret. Though, he never got any and he ends alone. Once becoming a small adult after years, he still lives with his family but is more away from EVERYONE. Lies, lies, all are lies when he had friends. 'Till that day forth, he didn't want to be gripped into a lied life again.