Clo : More Than Just A Number : Chapter One

Clo : More Than Just A Number :  Chapter One

I'm not like these other girls who care about what designer clothes are the hottest trend and wear all that make-up on my face and spend hours on my hair nope not me I'm just plain Jane just plain Jane Cloe but my friends just call me Clo.

This was my last year in high school I made all the teams from softball, track to soccer I was the top athlete for my age group and gender all the guys think I'm their buddy old-pa it never really bothered me that they called me "Chick Monster" or "Girl Dude", But when Zack Nickson the cutest no the most sexiest guy in grade 12 tall tan and handsome 6'foot 3 with short dark-brown hair blues eyes deep as the sea you can get lost in oh how I love him. When he said I was one of the guys I was like a sister to him and gave me a pat on the back I just knew things had to change and that's why I'm here laying next to him in my bed but lets go back a little so you can understand.

Cole Pov: 

Were is Katie she is always running late were going to be late for class yet again let me send her a text ''hey you were are you we are going to be late and you know how Mr.Lane gets when people are late from his lame class I'm waiting at the locker text me back you hoe LOL'' as soon as I tapped send I see Katie running down the hall like a crazy person screaming out my name ''CLOE CLOE'' ''yes! -!" "Your not going to believe it" "what what is it?? Tell me" " ZACK and is girlfriend are in the huge fight COME ON!!" 

She yanks me by my arm and pulls me to the scene of the argument. Could this be it finally Zack's back on the market him and Jessica have been dating since grade school but they always had and on and off relationship but some how always end up back together such a cruel world I live in.

You can hear shouting and yelling from the school courtyard located in the middle of the school grounds it wasn't hard to find where they were fighting since Jessica's yelling drew in a large crowd.

''YOU LAIR" 

"Jess can you please calm down and just listen to me I can-'' 

"NO YOU MAKE ME SICK THIS IS IT WE ARE DONE O -VERR YOU HEAR ME DONE I CAN'T BELIEVED YOU SLEPTED WITH THAT NOBODY YOUR JUST A DISCUSTING PIG!!" 

The unthinkable *Smack* right in his face I never seen Jessica that mad at him before and even if she was she just brush it off but this time she slapped him right in his face in front of all his friends and half the school and the funny thing this didn't change my love for him. From the time his mom and mine were friends that was when we were 9 I loved everything about him from his hair to his smile and even his cute toes and now that their over every girl in the school is going to be all over him its time to step up my game only if I knew how!

Day dreaming our wedding day Katie shaking me disturbed me. "Hey cloe looks like you might have a chance after all" Katie pushes me "Enough chitchat come on were going to be late".

All of history I couldn't help but daydream about him even a couple of times I seen him look at me but that could just be a part of my wild fantasy filled imagination. At the end of the school day I was beat I couldn't wait to go home and study for my cem min-term. Katie comes up to me and starts talking off my ear I wasn't really paying her any mind I was just trying to get the hell out of there and then she brings up the Halloween party at Chris house on Friday. 

"So Cloe are you going to? 

Humm I don't know I have soccer and homework" I was trying to brush it off 

"Come on you always have sports and homework I get it your perfect, everyone that everyone is going to be there even zack..." she winks and nudges me thinking him being there would really change my mind.

"Its not really my scene and plus all girls do it dress up like sluts because Halloween is the only time they can really be themselves and the guys fuck anything and everything with a vagina I'll take a past." 

"Just-" 

"Just what? Hello earth to Katie" I wave my hand in front of her face she freezes with a pause her eyes widen and she starts to stuttered I turn around just to see what the hell she was looking at only just to see... 

**AN**: AHA Isn't Cloe & Katie A Blast? Think Cloe Has Chance With Her Plan? Let Me Know With A Vote or A Comment Winter Rose-Anna