What are you doing here?

Violet POV
When I looked at the time it was 8:00 so I decided to get dress ( The picture above). I grabbed my new phone Vincent bought me and my earbuds. I walk out the door and started to play Meg & Dia -Monster its my favorite song. When it started to play I was singing along.
" His little whispers,
"Love me, love me
That's all I ask for
Love me, love me."
He battered his tiny fists to feel something
Wondered what it's like to touch and feel something

Monster,
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here
Looking through the window

That night he caged her
Bruised and broke her
He struggled closer
Then he stole her
Violet wrists and then her ankles
Silent pain
Then he slowly saw their nightmares were his dreams

Monster,
How should I feel?
Creatures lie here
Looking through the windows
Time will
Hear their voices
I'm a glass child,
I am Hannah's regrets

Monster,
How should I feel?
Turn the sheets down
Murder ears with pillow lace
There's bath tubs
Full of glow flies
Bathe in kerosene
Their words tattooed in his veins, yeah!"
Buy the time the song was done I was a block away from the building. So when I got there I entered the building the place full me with screaming children and the smell of pizza. I was walking around looking for the office. Then at the counter a girl " How may I help you mama" I looked at her said "I'm looking for the office. I applied for a job and the man on the phone said to came here at 9:00" " Well you a bit early its 8:55 but we'll show you were the office is" and she got up and she walked me to were the office was and knocked on the door until we heard a deep voice "come in" and she open the door and said "This lady here said she applied for a job here" "aah you must be Violet, I'm Brian but call me Boss anyways you want to work day and night shift are you sure?" " Yes I'm sure I need the money to payback a friend of mine " " Ok you can start tomorrow I well get you your uniform" " ok but are they pants" "Well the men wear pants and the women skirts why" " Well I feel comfortable wearing pants is that ok" " yea it's fine but I well give you a women shirt" "ok" and then he left to get the uniform. Until 5 minutes later he came back with the uniform "oh and your shift well start at 7 and have a great day" " thank you" and with that I left the office and I bumped into some one and fell on my ass " Im so  sorry I was not looking were I was going" I said looking up and I seen him "Violet what are you doing here and let me help you up" " thanks but anyway I--" " WHY DO YOU HAVE A UNIFORM PLZ DONT TELL ME APPLIED HERE" " Quite yelling and yes I did I applied for the day and night shift" " Sorry for yelling and why" "Because I own you money so don't get you dick all in a bundle" "That doesn't even make sense but you don't own me money " " Yes I do but anyways what shift do you work as" "I work day shift but you know what I going to which to day and night shift so I can stay and help you out" " Aww the guy that yelled at me for taking he toast wants to stay by my side that's sweet" " Don't get cocky " "Whatever but my shift starts at 7 tomorrow" " I guess I will see you at home" " Bye" and with that I left and went home.

I'm sorry I have not been writing story I was look for more ideas. So I well try to write more BYE!!!