Shopping!

Vincent POV

When I waited on Violet to get ready so we can leave. I was wondering when she fell on me did she feel my penis on her leg. I heard my door shut and then we went off to the car.

Violet POV

When I fell on Vincent I think I could feel something hard on my leg. But never mind about that I was wondering were he was taking me.
"Vincent were we going"
"I'm taking you to get some clothes to wear" he said
"Oh ok" So we were on our way to go to the mall but that's when I realized I don't know what size I wear in clothes. But at least I have something to wear.

Vincent POV

We made it to the mall and I took her to the Victoria secret to find her some bras and panties. I grabbed some bras on and told her to try them on. I showed her the dressing room and she said "Are you coming in with me" my face turn hot a red well blushing I told her "Sure why not". After going in she was taking off her shirt I bite my lip so hard I think I tasted blood.

Violet POV

After asking Vincent to come on with me. I took off my shirt and I couldn't unbelted my bra so I asked him to do it I could fell my face turn red but after he unbelted my bra I told him to "turn around and don't look."

Vincent POV

When she told me "turn around and don't look" I turned around but I got a seek peek at her she has the most beautiful boobs of all time. When I took her to go pay for them I took her for pants and shirt even dresses. I caught a good look of her with just her bra and panties. I got her three pairs of shoes 😵 but it ways worth it.

Violet POV
After shopping I pecked Vincent on his lips and thanked him for every thing he said I can stay with him for as long as I want so I start to look for a job.