Job?

Violets POV

I woke up to a warm chest. I looked up and I saw something that was the cutest thing a sleeping Vincent. He was waking up and I closed my eyes to pretend to sleep.

Vincent POV

I was waking up and Violet was in my arms sound asleep. I was looking at her and she was the cutest thing that I saw. WAIT? I heated my heart beat and I was blushing.

Violet POV

When I heard Vincent heart beat. I peaked and I saw Vincent blushing I don't know why but it was cute. I didn't know but when I turn over I was about to fall off the bed and I grabbed Vincent and we both fell. He was on top of me and we were in a weird position (don't think wrong)

Vincent POV

Something grabbed me and it turned out it was Violet we both fall and I was on top of her. I started to blush hard. Wait blush? What the hell?

Violet POV

When we fall I was blushing hard as Vincent was and then I realized I only had a t-shirt on and panties. I then push Vincent off and took my clothes and ran to the bathroom. He then ran after me "Violet are you ok?"
"Yea" I came out and he was leaning on the wall
"Sorry I grabbed you"
"it fine you were scared a try to break you fall" I went down stairs and sat on the couch.

Vincent POV

When Violet went down stairs I went in the bathroom (pooped) I came out and went down stairs. I made toast as soon I went in the kitchen. I grabbed to news paper and throw it at Violet. "Asshole"
"Well you better look for a job missy"
"whatever" She say as I was sitting down eating my toast until Violet grabbed a pieces and ate it
"That was mine you know"
" well go make more then"
"No are you crazy I have to save it"
"For what it's just toast" I screamed and held my heart "ARE YOU CRAZY ITS NOT JUST TOAST!!!!"

Violet POV

I think Vincent it crazy for yelling at me about toast "YOU DONT HAVE TO YELL!!" He got up and gave me a huge "I'm sorry for yelling but toast is my favorite food" ok I'm must have been crazy he loves toast right? But anyways I looked for a job and going one that caught my eye for Freddy's Fazbear Pizzeria and I called the number
"Hello Freddy's Fazbear how can I help you?"
"I would like to apply for the day and night shift"
"Ok what's your name?"
"Violet"
"Ok what gender?"
"Girl"
"Ok last ? How old are you"
"20"
"Ok came to the office today at 9:00"
"Ok bye"
"Bye"
So when I was done Vincent already left for work but he doesn't know I work with him.