The Power of Love

Love,

Can be pleasing and uplifting;

It is meant for showering

Warmth so healing,

And pain so fulfilling.

Love,

At times can be so addictive,

And the deceptive most feeling;

For providing,

The creative art

Of sharing and caring.

Love,

Can be a selfless blessing--

So silent so forgiving;

Which is ultimately,

A compassionate feeling.

Love,

Can be so dreamy so real,

In the depth that you feel;

That is concealing and embracing,

You in real.

Love,

Can be so wonderful ecstatic mood;

Once when achieved,

Can never be believed:

That the being,

Can be willing

To let go of it--

In real.

Today's chapter is based on several articles by one of the most respected Indian spiritual master Radhanath swami.

Love, a four letter syllable. It is easy to pronounce, but very hard to comprehend. Some people connect it with their families. And some with their friends. Today's teenagers connect it with fame and their status among friends. And some people go to lengths and serve the darkness to achieve the bright love.

Some people even connect it with lust. And if that lust perish, then, they are even willing to leave their loved ones.

Why do these people hanker after it so much? They are still alive even after facing a heart break. What makes most of them to commit suicide?

It is said that Romeo and Juliet were so in love that they wouldn't live without each other. And exactly that's what happened. They ended up committing suicide. This is the power of love.

Love is so strong that one can never think of living without it. The soul yearns for it and searches for the source of it in the outer world. When it yearns for something temporary, only temporary happiness can be achieved from that.

Consider a small two years old child. His mother buys him toys so that the child can feel happy. They have this conception that if I could give him this and that - my child will be happy. Yes he will be, but what happens after the toy breaks? We purchase him a new one. And that breaks either after some times.

This is what happening in reality. We get something good and when it breaks, we start hankering after new one. And we keep on hankering, until we achieve the eternal love and happiness we strive for. But we never get that. Just like the child can never be happy with a toy unless an until he gets the lap of his mother, we can never be happy without the source of our love. The artificial things can make us temporary happy, but it can't feed our hungry hearts.

~°•°~

I have a great news for everyone. I'm partnering with Siddhesh900 to write very awesome book. It would look just like an ordinary novel. But it's far from it. Just by representing a story line, we both will be teaching the heart touching message. So I really hope everyone reads that. The book name is Horizontal Love. Its on his profile so go check it out!!

Comment and vote please!!

Pooja xx