Chapter 5

Leetuek's driver assisted you out of his car and Leetuek lightly placed his hand to the small of your back guiding you into his home. You looked around the space and your mouth dropped seeing how beautiful it was the decor was a mix of modern but with a rustic flare. You loved it!

"Now I am ready." he said gaining your attention.

"This is a lot so please don't think I am crazy or anything of the sorts." you pleaded.

"I will do no such thing" he said.

 "Well I need you to help me move out? My friend Kai has gone psycho and tried to destroy my birth control so that he can keep hostage and make me stay with him for good." you said shaky.

   Getting up his eyes widened he couldn't believe that someone would even do that. Giving you a nod of the head you were ushered into his study to discuss further on the plan of action. 

"So can you help me please? I wouldn't randomly ask anyone this. The girl that you pushed away at the club told me that you have some power around here" you asked giving aegyo.

   Smiling at your charm he agreed but he gave out some rules and conditions.

"First, you need to stay here tonight. Second, tomorrow you need to sit down with in a more public setting and tell him that you have found a place and will be moving out. Last, tell him the truth and let him know that you saw and heard him." Leeteuk said.

   You felt bad being that this is the way you and Kai had to part ways.But if his ass wasn't so crazy you wouldn't have this problem, like he has Lina! She will gladly wipe his ass if he asked her to let alone have a baby. You wanted some answers and you were going to get them one way or another.

 -Kai POV-

  Kai waited up for you to return and nothing yet. He thought you went home with Tymee or maybe Minwoo?!? He could never trust him, supposedly friends my fucking ass. On top of that his plan was falling to shit. He didn't expect her to go out. Jongin had to jump into action before it was too late.

-Y/N POV-

   Ending the conversation the two of you were having Lee led you to your room. Walking up the hall two beautiful, regal double doors stood before you. Opening them it was a dainty lavender painted room with pink accents. Looking back at Leetuek you gave a look questioning why he had a room like this.

"This is suppose to be for when I start to build a family. Now go and get some rest." he said lightly pushing you in.

 "Thank you Leetuek oppa" you said softly.

   Jumping up and down on the bed you knocked your phone over. The iphone slid under the dresser, bending down to pick it up it was completely dead. Finding your charger you plugged it up. Giving it a few minutes to charge the notifications went crazy. Seeing messages from Kai, Tymee and Minwoo slpurged on your phone. Kai's messages really caught your attention the most, he was confessing to you!  After he had already tried his stunt did he really think that was going to get me to stay?! Your mind was going bananas with what he was saying. But you texted him back stating that you two needed to talk and gave him the name of a park nearby Leetuek's house.

-Kai POV-

  Kai woke up to the ding of a text from you saying that you two needed to meet for a very important talk. Groaning in frustration he needed to talk to someone letting them know about his plan and everything. But, if he did the word would get out and he would look like a psycho. He had til elevenm to think of something and it was already four.

-Y/N POV-

  Laying in bed tossing and turning you thought about tomorrow. This is something where you two are very vulnerable. Hopefully things will go smoothly and he won't act like an ass. Getting sleepy you dozed just praying tomorrow will go smooth.

(Beep beep beep beep)

  Your phone alarm rang waking you up at 10:45 since it only takes five minutes to get to the park. You brushed your hair back into a ponytail and wore all black. Leetuek caught you before you left letting you know that it will be okay. You bowed thanking and reassuring all should be fine since you and Kai basically grew up together. Walking up the hill to the park you saw Kai already sitting at a bench on his phone,

"Hey" you said.

 "H-hey Y/N" he said nervously.

"So, Are you ready to talk?" you asked keeping your distance.

"Yes now what is so important?" he asked you with irritation in his tone.

"Well the other day when I went to the club you were in my room and I heard you talking about my birth control and destroying it. Can I ask what shit your on??" you said raising your voice.

"U-um I dont know what to say, im not going to lie. Yes everything your said is right. I just didnt want you away from me because I love you." he said.

  He tried to touch you but you slapped his hand down. You were irate! Getting up you slapped him hard.

"SO YOU RATHER FUCK WITH MY MEDS INSTEAD OF BEING A MAN! you screamed.

 "I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS JONGIN." you said yelling.

    Trying to sweet talk you, you didnt want to hear it. There was nothing he could do or say to make you trust him ever again.

"Listen Y/N im trying to be calm but your making me angry. I don't think that side needs to come out." Kai said gritting his teeth.

You not really believing what he is saying to you, you started to walk away from him. That man had you looking like a fool for his personal gain. If he thought that he was going to put his foot down to demand something he is stupid. 

 Kai was not going to let you off that easily. He knew that you weren't going to come back to his house so he had to take drastic measures. He put you into a sleeper hold dragging you back to his car until you fell unconscious. Struggling you kicked and clawed at his hands but the more you did that the tighter his grip got around your neck until your eyes drooped and you passed out. 

 -Panic Room-

"Mmm....Ngh~.... Aah..aah..aah!!!" you moaned as your body trembled.

 "Well...well...well" Kai said.

Opening your eyes woke up to look at a dildo on a drill slowly exiting your wet pussy.

"Kai where am I?" you said

"Welcome to my panic room. This room I made just for our special time so that we will have no distractions." he said.

Looking around there were dildo contrpations, and a battery with jumper cables for god knows what. Turning your attention back to the devil himself he had sweat dripping down his body and his pants were unbuttoned hanging off his waist. Kai gave you a look that she was about to go down. There was no help now.

REVISED: MARCH 31ST 2021