Can't Live Without Her

~Zya Pov~

I looked out my window in my library staring at the moon, a feeling of disgust and hurt washed over me as my worries for Plague raised up. I could feel Roku glaring at the back of my head, he has been glaring at me ever since we got back home. I already felt shitty right now I didn't need Roku to point out anymore things. How could my mate really think that I hated her... That I never loved her. Was I to means and critical towards her and around her that made her feel as if she was right. My door slammed open then shut, I looked back to see a very pissed Aida and no Plague behind him. My heart tightened in worry as I fully turn around waiting for what was the news, was Plague hiding somewhere in the mansion?? Aida locked the door walking away from it afterwards and started walking towards me all of a sudden Aida hissed out angrily

"How could you..... How could you tell her you never LOVED her! I hope you're fucking happy with yourself Zya!"

My body turned around my back to Aida  as sad eyes slowly traveled back out of the window but focused really on my reflection. I had really hurt her this time, was it worth it to make sure she was out of harm's way, or was I just the one who was harming her? If Aida knew all that, that means he talked to her was she okay am I right, but is she somewhere safe and out of harm's way? My heart tightened, god please don't be at Orenji's. I then asked hoping she wasn't hurt.

"You talked to her, Is she ok Aida?"

I could see that Aida narrowed his eyes at me from his reflection in the window. He was super pissed I haven't seen him like this since the war when I earned the title of alpha and he became my Beta. Aida then hissed out

"Yeah I talked to her, like you really care. She went straight to Orenji's house..."

My head snapped over to Aida as my eyes burned with hatred as my heart lurched forwards and crumbled into pieces. He would eat her alive, rape her... torture her. A growl erupted through my chest as I snarled out

"WHY DIDN'T YOU GET HER OUT OF THERE AND BRING HER HOME! SHE IS MY MATE, HOW COULD SHE GO THERE?"

Aida looked taken back for a second but quickly recoiled remembering the situation and narrowed his eyes at me. They held hatred and anger more than I have ever seen them. Aida then hissed out

"Why do you care, you sent her off like some kind of disgusting slave whore... Like you NEVER loved her! She refused to come back and if you don't recall she was especially forbidden to see you ever again. You fucking broke her heart, I'm surprised that she let you in so quickly.... This... this sick joke was all for a pathetic human."

My eyes began to water up as I looked away from both my men. The way Aida stared at me, made me feel absolutely guilty. I didn't want her to feel that way... I didn't want her to go straight to Orenji's place, I was hoping she would have just become a rogue around here or bust through those doors and rip Emee's fucking head clean off. I just couldn't deal with the thoughts of her and Orenji being together... Mating, I swear if he had laid one finger on my mate... It began to get harder to breath as my heart felt like it completely stopped. How the hell was I going to fix this now.... I was officially screwed over my head. Aida was now glaring at me, I looked back at him. He probably wasn't happy that I didn't answer him. How could I, I was speechless... I didn't know what to say. Aida then hissed out through clenched teeth.

"How dare you destroy all Plagues emotions that she had given you right off the bat. When I had to work to get her to trust me to even talk to me for a couple minutes. Come father I must speak to you... Privately."

I watched as Roku and Aida leave the library so I was officially alone. Tears started to pour down my face... My sadness soon was replaced with anger as I punch the wall with so much anger creating a huge hole in the wall. I wiped my face as I stormed out of my library straight into my room just to fucking see Emee in Plague's lingerie that I picked out six days ago. I loved to see plague argue with me, had those smart ass comebacks and was down right scary at times but that is what I loved about her. For a woman to make me feel fear made my back crawl with shivers. I narrowed my eyes at this stupid whore letting a snarl out as each word came out full of venom.