Chapter 2: We Pay With WHAT?!

A/N: Here's chapter two! I might not post chapters as quick after this one, but that's okay, right? I'll leave you to chapter two! Enjoy!~

Kyoya's smirk was making Ricardo and me a little uneasy. "What are your names?" he asked.

I took a deep breath before I responded. "My name is Andrea Martin, but my friends call me Andy." At the back of my head, a voice screamed, "You are free to call me that, senpai! In fact, you can call me WHATEVER you want!" I had to refrain from smacking myself at my stupid thoughts.

He nodded and turned to Ricardo. "And yours?"

Ricardo clenched his fists nervously and almost squeaked, "M-my name is…BYAKUYA TOGAMI!" (For those of you who don't know, that's a character, who's an heir, from Dangan Ronpa.) I facepalmed at the name. Why does he have to introduce himself like that to mommy? He was being SERIOUS!

Kyoya raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?"

Ricardo nodded in response, feigning confidence.

"Because I happen to be very well acquainted with the Togami family. And you, sir, aren't Byakuya Togami."

"W-WHAT?!" Ricardo exclaimed in disbelief. "U-um…MY NAME IS FUJISAKI CHIHIRO!" (Another Dangan Ronpa character. As you see, Ricardo's a huge Dangan Ronpa fan.)

"No it isn't," Kyoya said, "You are a very bad liar."

"Are you like some sort of human lie detector?! Who do you think you are?!"

"None other than Ootori Kyoya. The truth, please."

"Ugh! Fine! My name is Ricardo Jimenez!"

Kyoya smirked in triumph.

I looked at Ricardo and I could tell he was irritated. I almost laughed. Almost.

"Well then, Andrea and Ricardo, since you can't pay us back with any type of money, you'll have to pay with your bodies instead," Kyoya said so casually, as if it's something you say everyday.

I gulped nervously, while Ricardo yelled, "WHAT?! YOU PERVERT! I DON'T WORK THAT WAY!"

That earned a chuckle from Kyoya. "No, that's not what I meant. I mean that both of you are now part of the Host Club until you pay back the debt."

My eyes lit up. Oh my gods! I'm going to be a host! I can finally make people happy! Plus, I'll be able to hang out with the coolest guys of my neighboring school! AWESOME!

"Are you, like, for real?" I asked ecstatically.

I received a nod from Kyoya. I began to jump up and down while I shouted, "BRAVO! KYOYA! MON AMI! MON AMIIIIIIIII!"

This earned a sigh from Kyoya. "Just like Tamaki," I heard him mutter.

Ricardo, on the other hand, wasn't so happy. "Y-you got to be KIDDING! I-I can't impress women in ANY way!" He started to hyperventilate.

"Well, I guess you're going to have to learn on the way," Kyoya said.

All the hyperventilating caused Ricardo to faint.

I looked at him and pointed at him as he lay on the floor. "Haha! He fell!" I exclaimed.

Kyoya pushed his glasses up. "And you aren't concerned at all?" he asked me.

"He's fine! He'll wake up eventually!" I said casually.

"Interesting…" He took a glance at my unconscious friend and then stared at me in silence for a while.

"So, where are you guys from?" he finally asked.

I responded, "We're from the United States of America! I'm sure you've heard of Miami, right?"

He nodded. "It's a tropical area, am I right?"

"Eh…I guess you can say that. If you ever want to go there, I'm warning you, the air is extremely humid. I, personally, dislike the humidity."

"Oh okay. Thank you for the information," he said.

"Wait a tick! Couldn't you just look for our files and see that for yourself? I know you have a habit of doing so," I commented.

He smiled a little and said, "Yes, yes I can. But it's more fun to get the information from the person themselves."

"Ah~ I see."

We stared at each other in short silence again.

It didn't last long because I broke it like a few seconds later. "So…when do I, excuse me, we get to meet the rest of the Host Club?" I asked, trying to maintain my cool.

Kyoya re-adjusted his glasses again. "Soon," he remarked. "You seem excited to meet them," he added.

"A-ah…" I suddenly found the floor attractive enough to look at. "H-how did you know?" I questioned.

"First clue, you almost asked me when you would meet them, but then you corrected yourself," he told me so matter-of-factly.

"Oh," I said, "Fair point."

"Also," he continued, "I saw all of your excitement in your facial expression and the tone you used to ask me."

This caused me to smile a wide, probably goofy, smile. "Can I just…?"

"Hm?" He stared at me, waiting for me to finish my sentence, or rather question.

"Can I hug you right now?" I finally asked.

He gave me a confused gaze. "May I ask why?"

I took a deep breath. "Because you, sir, are awesome!" I paused, and then I added, "Aaand also because you just told me something I would most likely tell someone else. You see, I love to read people's emotions!"

"Is that so?" he asked curiously. Kyoya's face expression suggested he was deep in thought about something. Finally, he sighed. "Yeah, sure. What harm can it do?"

I gasped. "For reals?! Yays!"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him close to me. I felt him tense up a little before he awkwardly patted my back.

I almost laughed at that, but I didn't get to because I heard the doors of the room opening. I snapped my head up and looked at the entrance. The people I couldn't wait to meet were all there, looking at us, slightly confused.

I unwillingly separated myself from Kyoya and faced the other six people who had just entered the room. I made a typical Host Club-like pose and smirked at them.

In a slightly deeper and smoother voice, I threw them their own line. "Welcome.~"

A/N: I hope you enjoyed this chappie! Have a nice day!