Chapter 1: History Repeats Itself and Changes Our Lives

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm here with my first story on Wattpad (the rest are in my Fanfiction)! This is based off of a very..."casual" conversation my friend and I were having one day. I had to change it a little that way it can make some sort of sense. Well, enjoy the randomness! I hope it makes you happy! ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Ouran High School Host Club, just the story and the OCs.

Hi, my name is Andrea Martin. I'm fourteen years old. I have fair skin, brown hair and eyes hiding behind rectangular glasses, and a deep passion for art, music, and anime. My height reaches about 5'4, apparently tall for my age.

I have a few friends, but the closest one is Ricardo Jimenez. He's fourteen, like me. He has tanned skin, dark hair, brown eyes, and a love for anime as well. He's about a centimeter or two shorter than me. And something else we have in common, we both tend to act like idiots sometimes (but him more than me).

We were touring around Ouran High School because we were going to study abroad from America in a nearby school, starting tomorrow. I wonder if the legendary Ouran High School Host Club really existed.

I'm a huge fan of that anime. It's my second favorite (Hetalia being my first, if you must)! I recently got Ricardo into it, but he only saw like an episode or two, so he doesn't know it that well.

We were in awe. The school was HUGE! It looked EXACTLY how it did in the anime! The halls and classrooms looked so fancy. Even the pond took our breaths away! What a rich school that is indeed!

Finally, we reached the room I was anxious to see: Music Room #3. I was trying my best not to fangirl. Ricardo asked me if I was okay.

"Are you kidding me? How can you not be excited to see the wonders behind the doors of Music Room #3?! This is where all the magic happens," I responded in a daydream manner.

Ricardo finally understood why I was holding back squeals and started doing the same. I calmed down and said, "Ricardo, that's gay."

He responded, "I'm sorry." Then we suddenly burst into laughter. "No, you're not! Okay, relax. Calm down." I took a deep breath and then he did the same.

"Are you ready to go in?" he asked.

"Yes," I responded.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"If you want, we can turn around."

"NOOOOOOOO!" I smacked his arm as he laughed.

"ASSHAT!" I spat at him.

Then, our attention was reverted to the doors in front of us. I sighed and put my hands on the doors. "Here goes."

I pushed the doors open and rose petals came flying towards us. I smiled instantly. I didn't think it would be as majestic in real life as it is in the anime. I was in total complete awe.

And when the petals subsided, there was no one there.

"What?" I couldn't believe this. I couldn't have just imagined those petals! Why wasn't there anyone there?

"Come on, let's go," Ricardo said as he turned around and was about to leave.

"No!" I yelled. Still in denial, I ran into the room like a child. I heard Ricardo yell my name and run after me.

I searched around the room, hoping to see at least one of the hosts. I even checked behind the curtain where I recognized that Haruhi changed behind. All to no avail.

"Aw man! No one here! I'm sad."

Ricardo put an arm around my shoulders as he tried to comfort me. "Don't be sad, Andy. It's okay." But, of course, that didn't work.

"No it's not! My hopes and dreams of meeting the Ouran High School Host Club have been CRUSHED! Do you have any idea how that feels?" I paused to let him think about it. "No, you don't!" I said a little too harshly.

I felt him flinch. "Look Andy-"

"Please remove your arm from me," I cut him off. I know it was rude of me, he was only trying to be nice. But I was pretty ticked off, and I was just being a bitch about it.

When he didn't budge, I pushed his arm away while I yelled, "Get OFF!"

He staggered a bit and leaned on a small table for support. The problem is that on that table, there was a beautiful vase. It tipped over and I gasped.

Before Ricardo even knew what was happening, the vase shattered behind him.

We both stared at the vase shards and I could tell that he was thinking the same as me, Oh crap! We're in serious trouble.

"Andrea," he said, "get the glue."

"What?"

"GET THE GLUE! NOW!"

"What glue? WHERE?!" I never thought I'd ever go into a state of panic just because I can't find glue.

Both of our breaths stopped when we heard someone clearing their throat by the entrance of the room. It sounds male, I thought.

I turned toward the source of the sound and almost fainted. At the entrance, there stood a tall, handsome young man with black hair and brown eyes behind oval-shaped glasses.

I couldn't believe my eyes. The man who stood there was none other than Ootori Kyoya, the Host Club's shadow king!

I stared at him in awe, completely forgetting about our current problem. I had the weirdest temptation to just pet his face. Wait what am I thinking? Geebus! I'm such an idiot!

Kyoya snapped me out of my thoughts when he said, "Excuse me, but that vase was going to be featured in the school auction. By any chance, do any of you have any way that you can pay for that?"

Ricardo and I exchanged glances. "H-How much?" Ricardo asked nervously as he took his wallet.

"Oh just about ten million yen," Kyoya responded so coolly.

My eyes widened so much, I'm surprised my eyes didn't fall out of my sockets. In my peripheral vision, I saw Ricardo about to go into cardiac arrest.

"B-but we're yenless!" I said, remembering that one episode of Suite Life of Zack and Cody where they went to Tokyo and Zack destroyed valuable props. Yeah, I'm that unoriginal…

Kyoya then smirked at us and I knew from that moment, our lives would never be the same.

A/N: How did I do? Did y'all like it? Please tell me your opinion(s) in the comments/reviews! Have a nice day!