HE'S ALL MINE!!!

Chapter 3

"Yall Come down , breakfast ready!!"

Granma said it was sunday morning and the smell of nice breakfast was in the air. It smells wonderful granma can really cook..

Shr had made eggs, grits and sousage with orange juice..

After her annouce in 5 minutes everybody was at the table eating before heading out.

Granma made everything perfect, we pray at the table and started eating.

They talk abt everything

Well she's not really my granma sges my legal guardian therefore for the respect i call her granma..

At the table i sate next to Sen.

Ooooooo he was a cutie and i couldn't resisted him.

He was looking at me and talking "Lisa pass me the salt"

I was to busy paying attention to him sexi bare chest, he came to the table with no shirt on.

I thoughy it was sexi but granma interrupted me " Sen boy go put something on" she yelled

He got up and went upstairs.

When he got back we were still eating so he just sat there and ate with us.

I felt something touching my feet.

I thought it was a bug or something until i realize it was his feet touching me gently.

His head was down then he looked at me and laugh.

I return his answer my Doung the same. I think this meant that i likes him too, uhmmm i wasnt sure yet but yup that's wat i was.

5mns later

Everybody was done eating, granma ask if anyone can help with the dishes.

I volunteer and when i turn bak Sen aswell volunteer. Sincr it was the two of us granma said we both can do it alone..

We started washing the dishes.

Wr talked for several minutes..

Sen" So U Staying here with us"

I laugh " Not really im just staying until the wedding then im living to spend the rest of the vacation with my mom and dad"

"oooo alright" Sen said sadly

"Loll u gon be fine" i said touching his hand.....

We both laugh and finish with what we was soing

Authors note Please comments and send feedback Sorry for any mistakes

I just started this Make ppl read it please support me

Leave Comments please on what i should do right next time