HE'S ALL MINE!!!

Chapter 4

" Come play outside with us... We playing cards" Sen's said

I wasnt in the mood for no cards but i sure wanted to be with him.. " Noooo imma just watch y'all" i reply.

I sate next to him for abt an hour we jokes, and laugh.. He thought i was attractive. So did I!!!

"Im Heading out with the girls" my granma always love going out with the girls, she's gettin old so she wants them to be around her..

It was only the kids there and at least 5teens including me.

We was watching tv upstairs and i felt something downstairs.

I got up and went to check!!

It was Sen dancing and making a fool. He took my hands and turn me and turn me and turn me.

The last turn i end up face to face with him. He laugh and kissed my cheeks.

"noo do it on my lips" i said jokingly

"really" he reply

Then he kissed me in the lips and long french kiss.. He started touching me slowly, slowly!!

I know he want that, but im not sure i can give it to him.. He holds my hands and walk me to his room downstairs. It was really dark and i just knew instantly what was about to go down.

We started kissing each other passionately and he started touching my breast, unbuttoned my shirt and strap my braw open and start suckin on my tities, feeling them gently.

Ooooooooo it felt good!! I meant he was doing this right....

That shit it the spot !!! Yeahhhhhhhh....

Then he laugh as i was moaning, he then got down and open my pants and started fingering me, his finger went deep in my pussy oooo yeahhhh

"oooooo yeaaaaa yasssssssss yasssssssss wouchhhhhhhh" my head turn back and my eyes close...

He unbuttoned his pants and put down my panties, before he stick it in he lick my clit he start sucking it. He play with the lips. And he look at me " you ready" i heard him said, i nooded........

He put it in with force and it felt good. He put his head back and started moaning. I know he loved it, cause his enjoying it obviously.

Ooooo i felt good

OMG i came!! He pullout and came on my stomach he laugh and said " as soon as u came i came, u soo sweet" he said laughing

Hehehehehehe i wanted him. I was dying for him, after the sec we heard thr door open and close

I assumed it was granma and the girls

Danmmm

Authors note Please comments and send feedback Sorry for any mistakes I just started this Make ppl read it please support me

Leave Comments please on what i should do right next time