HE'S ALL MINE

Chapter 8

5days later

It,was time for me to go back bome to my parents. Him &I had promise to never seperate and to always love each other. I always loved him...!

Ad i got on the car i figured out that after this, after today me and gim will have a long distance relationship.,BUT I DIDNT CARE

3mnths later

"oooooo Hell nooo, Hold on Tracy" I ran to the bathroom before heading to school. I didnt wanna go to school i wantrd to stay home cause tomorrow is my birthday.. "Girl What happen" tracy said, shes a childhood friend...

"girl hangover from the party last night obviously it couldnt be nothing else" i reply wiping my mouth.

She shook her head and we headed to the bus stop..

Next day

Same happen , ran to the bathroom and puck!! Hold on the fuck is wrong, this hangover can't stay for two days straight...????

I questioned my self but still no answer, well i dnt care...

"Lmfaooo U did that homework, i cant afford another F" tracy was on the other end of the fone and she was jeeping me company....,"loll Nahhhh Im chilling, Miss Beber can Kiss-My-Brown-Ass!!!!

We both laugh and then i noticed it was late around 10 pm

"Chica school in the mornin Peace" i said. We hung up, i thought about Sen and decided to give him a quick call.. operator " please leave a message after the beep"

I didnt leave no message, i hung up and went to bed...

~~~~~

:-)

The next morning i was waiting for that puck moment again but i realize they were done.. I check my calender and something seems weird!! MY PERIOD IS OFF.....

Well its not like it for it to be off.. Never do that..

I'll buy a pregnancy test on my way to school..

Today friday, well maybe after school..

"sweety, your dad say to go by the store to pick up some money" heard my mom in the back, i noded i hope she saw me...

I was eating, got a txt from Tracy

Message 645 666 66

"cant Go to bus stop, i got a suprise for u"

I laugh cause shes so sweet..

I went in the back of my house noticed tracy " hey tray what is it" , "well i got something, lets go" she said.. I went thru the other side and noticed a car.. Her parents got her a car, i mean thats great......

School was great!!!

"tray drop me by the drug store and I'll walk to my dad store to get something for him" i ask... "girl I'll wait for u, no need to walk" tracy was my girl..

I drop by the store and bought a pregnancy test. I mean this cant be happenint, i cant be pregnant NO WAY...

Soo i did all the chores that i had to do and got home, took a nice shower, and headed to my computer doing aome homeworks..

When i realize my stomach started hurting ... Ooo finally i have my period thats great.. I went to the bathroom and check , uhmmmm noting, absolutely nothing, then why was my stomach hurting...

I went in my bag and took the pregnancy test. I pray god it was a good thing cause tomorrow is birthday party even if today way my birthday my dad decided to do it for me on saturdat thats when her and dady are off...

Well i took the test that thing says......................................

AUTHORS NOTE

TELL ME IF I SHOULD CONTINUE!! GIVE ME FEEDBACKS PLEASE

YOUR COMMENTS HELP!!!

Sorry for any mistakes

I just started this Make ppl read it please support me