Chapter 9

Vote & Comment if you like too!!! :D

Read and Enjoy!!!!!!!! ;)

Ella's P.O.V.

My stomach was fluttering, of course. My mind was blurred with so many thoughts about Dracula and I was aggravated because I couldn't focus on my homework. Who knew it would be this hard to focus on simple tasks and feel like you aren't falling madly in love with an old vampire! Books were everywhere on my desk and piles of papers around me. So far I had finish a majority of it, but I wasn't done just yet. The only thing I had left to do was to annotate three more grueling pages of this book.

I only had two more days left, but I was so close! I had to finish these last few pages. I had to-

"Ella! Someone is here to see you, my darling," dad says bursting into my room.

My book fell out of my hands and I turned my chair around to look up at him. "What are you doing bursting in here like that!" I whined.

His eyes widened and he turn down a notch. "I'm sorry Ella, but Dracula is here! Don't be such a butt munch and get your ass downstairs to your handsome boyfriend!" he commands me to do so.

I shook my head and my pony tail becoming looser by the second. "Just let me finish annotating these last two pages. I swear I'm almost done with them," I pleaded.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Suit yourself then," he says as he quietly shuts my door.

I sighed as I continued to read and write in my book. I was deep in the zone when I heard someone else coming on in. I rolled my eyes and as I was about to turn my chair around I felt a strong hand take hold of the chair's arm and madly spun it around. I was met with a pair of glorious blue eyes. The wind was taken out of me when I felt his lips crash onto mine. He lifts me up from mt chair and spins me around while his lips were still on mine. He puts me onto the floor and I was still dizzy from the kiss he just gave me.

"Dracula," I whined rubbing my temples.

His fingers playfully touch the skin of my hips as he pulled me towards his body. His nose nuzzling the bite marks on my neck which had now healed in to scars invisible to the human eye. "Ella, I came here to see you," he whispers into my ear.

My heart hammers against my throat and in attempt to swallow it down it just stood there beating fast and hard. "I-I-I know you did, but I was doing my homework! I was almost done at that!" I shouted because it was clearly obvious that I was angry.

"Maybe I can change your mind sometime," he sniggers.

I blush as I ignored his lustful gaze. His fingers tighten around my hips and I turned my head away from him. His nose nuzzling my neck as I felt his hot breath across my skin. "Dracula," I whined feeling weird.

"All you do is whine! Please just tell me how you really feel about me," he pleads.

I tuck a curl behind my ear and I sighed. "Drac, dear, honey," I coaxed softly. "Not right this second. We have too-

I had walk towards my door to open it, but he slams the door shut and locks it all while he looms over me and not taking his eyes off of mine. "You aren't going anywhere until you tell me," he whispers.

"I'm in-like with you- a lot, but I still can't string the words together," I said.

He cocks his head to the side and his blue eyes turned almost black. I couldn't see his pupils. His gaze was burning my soul and I scurried as close to the door as possible. I look down, but then I look up. "I'm falling for you so hard that I can't see past the present. I can't see the future because the only thing I see is you," I whispered.