Chapter 3

Omg I hope you like it! Vote if you like too!

Read and Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

I touch my lips as I was in the car with my dad. For once I never thought more of kissing a boy until now. How his hands caressed my body in a way where it responded so well and fit perfectly into his! I closed my legs and I look out the window. Since he kissed me he might as well text or call me!

"Dear, we're here!" my dad squeals.

I look up and smiled as we park in front of the mall. I hopped out and shut the door. I quickly fix my dress and fix my curls. "Ella, daddy is meeting us here later on with Jane." he says.

I smiled. "Oh my I can't wait!" I said, beaming.

We walk into the mall and the first thing I walk into is a vintage costume store that was seasonal according to every season and holiday. My fingers skim the delicate old fabrics and I turn around to the local store owner.

"Hello, Ella." she says.

"Hi, Joney! How's Benson?" I asked.

" He's swell! How's Jane?" she asks me.

I smiled widely. "She's amazing." I said.

"I'm glad to hear that! Oh, we just got this in. I think you might like it. It's old jewelry and it's real!" she tells me.

I was suddenly interested. "Can I see it?" I asked.

"Of course!" she says.

She walks over to her glass door and she gives me a box. "Be careful, honey, it's more than a hundred years old." she says, smiling.

I grab it from her and I open it up, as my eyes saw a magnificent red emerald shining before my very eyes, one big one and plenty of small ones twirling around the necklace. It shined again before me eyes. "The man says it once belonged to a very powerful man," she gushes.

"Who was it?" I asked.

She looks up wondering. "He didn't say much, but it's worth a lot, but I'm thinking of giving it to you. It brings out the color in you're eyes," she gushed.

"Are you sure? This really beautiful, but if its worth a lot of money, I don't know," I said.

"Oh, gosh dear, don't fret. Just take it! Jewelry like that is rare and I think it should go to people who truly deserve is and thats you. Diamonds belong to a sweet woman like you," she says, smiling.

I blushed. "Oh, why thank you," I said.

"Put it on! Put it on! It goes with what you are wearing," she urges me on so.

I did and I look in the mirror and it look as if it enhanced my looks. Radiant eyes and glowing skin, shinier hair. "Oh, it looks just darling!" she says smiling with a twinkle.

A blush rose on my cheek. "Thank you," I said smiling.

"Oh, dear I hope you have a date to the dance at you're high school," she said.

"I doubt it. Even if I asked the guy I like, he might be 'to cool for it'." I said shrugging.

"Nonsense! You are gorgeous with or without that necklace! You'll find a date." she said.

I beamed. "Thank you so much Joney. You are like a mother I never had," I said.

Her smile flattens and I take back everything I said. "I still think you need an older woman in you're life, dear." she said.

"I know, I just don't want to talk about it." I said.

"I won't bother, you are very happy and you can lead your sister in the right direction. I know your dirty lil secret," she says winking.