Chapter 12

Hey there lovely people reading this story! Vote & Comment if you like too! :) Have a Happy Halloween!

Read & Enjoy!!!!!! ;))

Dracula's P.O.V.

The sky was dark and grey as a soulless teacher that was my English teacher. I know Ella loves her to death. All of her teachers like her because she respects them. I don't and then I kind of do. Ella came rushing in wearing boots and long socks over her jeans and she was just very girly today. Like always. Her hair was pulled back with a headband on her head. I really did like it when I could see all of her face. Her eyes were really pretty. She sits down next to me and she quickly takes out the three books for this English class.

She had a dark brown leather satchel with her initials E. A. T. on the front of her bag. She places it on her seat. She unzips her pencil bag and she takes out her pencils. She didn't even acknowledge me yet. I felt irritated. I shouldn't say that. She was too nice and she smiled at me when she walked into class. All the teachers like her because she was nice and quiet and she listened. Then she had this weird thing about respect because she would always say "as long as I give them my respect and I get it in return I'm okay. If not, I really didn't know what I did wrong."

I knew what was wrong was because excuse me people were assholes and took advantage of a girl like Ella. It wasn't because she was "innocent" or whatever, it was how she was nice to everyone. She let these lazy ass (a few selected in this class and any other class I have with her) people copy her homework. Something that she work all night on and they didn't do crap. I heard three pairs of feet walking towards the front of the class. Ella was busy with her books and going through them to make sure she did something right. I look up and three girls were looking down at her being patient but it was wearing thin.

"Ella?" One girl asks.

Ella looks up and she smiles at them! "Hey Anna," she says.

"Can me, Lindsey, and Hana copy from your book? Sorry to be asking, but we had no time," she lied.

Ella nods her head. "Sure. Just make sure to give it back to me when your done," she says.

"Thanks Ella! Your a life saver," she gushed.

I grab her wrist and she stops to look at me with a mean glint in her eyes. "What's your deal, Dracula?" she scoffs.

"You aren't going to copy from her book," I said.

"Why?" she whined.

I rolled my eyes. "Are you stupid! You can't do this to Ella. You can't just be nice to her because you knew she did the work and your to damn lazy to do it!" I shouted.

Her eyes widened and Ella shook her head. "I'm sorry, Anna. You can still copy it," she says.

Anna smiles. "Thank you," she says.

I shook my head. "Give her back her book right now, Anna!" I demanded.

Anna rolled her eyes. "As if," she said.

Ella was becoming embarrassed by me and she was looking down. I had zero tolerance for anyone, including her. "Ella! Say something for yourself!" I shouted.

"I can't. I was just trying to be nice that's all," she whispered.

"I can't always be here to defend you. You need to learn to stand up for yourself," I said more calmly.

"I'm sor- I will. I'm just so use to letting her copy from me," she says laughing. "I'm say to nice. Gosh. I should stop."

I chuckled. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little grouchy today," I said.