Chapter 1

3 years later....

Cassandra's POV

"Hey! Why isn't that model dressed?!" I screamed as I kept checking the clock. There was not much time until the show started and we have a model with a towel rapped around her body. 

"I got it Ms.Quin." The new intern Amanda said as she rushed around gathering clothes and throwing them at the model. A lot of things have changed in the past 3 years since Harry left for X-Factor. When Harry left everyone decided to back off of me a little bit, but there was always Trevor who would crack a rude joke and I would just laugh it off. I met my best friend, Grace, senior year when she left Minnesota and moved to Cheshire. I was at Starbucks and we walked into each other spilling our drinks on our shirts. Since then we talked a lot and even moved into a flat together.Also that same year I got into fashion designing, but I never thought my work was any good besides the incredible amount of compliments on them from people at school. One day I sent my designs into one of the largest fashion companies in London, Jack Wills. They loved them to much of my surprise, and the very next day I was shipped to London dragging Grace with me.

"Show starting in two minutes everyone!" The show supervisor yelled and the while place went bonkers.Everyone was running around making their last minute adjustments. I finish curling the models hair with 30 seconds to spare and she gets in line with the other models.

"Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait, but here is Jack Wills latest lingerie designed by Cassandra Quin!" Grace announced into the microphone and I walked out from back stage waving at the cheering crowd. I sit down in my designated seat right front and center and the show began.

Harry's POV

"Hurry up the show is starting!" Niall yelled as ran into the living room and flopped down on the couch between Niall and Lou while Zayn and Liam sat on a separate couch.

"This is probably one of my favorite shows." Louis said and we all started laughing.

"Who doesn't love a good lingerie model huh?" Zayn said as Liam shook his head.

"This is completely wrong. I don't feel right looking at other people almost naked when I am dating Danielle." Liam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Sometimes I think your gay. What guys pass up on the opportunity to see a girl in sexy under garments?" I say and Liam just rolls his eyes as the rest of the lads laugh.

"Hello everyone! Sorry for the wait, but here is Jack Wills latest lingerie designed by Cassandra Quin." The girl said as my eyes grew into the size of apples at the mention of the designer.

 Cassandra Quin...... From Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School?!

The girl named Cassandra walked out onto the stage and I automatically recognized the face. She looks different now though... She is actually quite fit.

"Holy shit that is one hot designer." Niall said and I immediately got up and made my way to my bedroom and over to my closet. I dig through it trying to find a box that I put all my old year books in. AH JACKPOT! I pull out the box and open it to see that the yearbook from my last year there before I left for X-Factor was resting on the top. I pull it out and flip through the pages until I found the section where the yearbook pictures were located. I looked at every picture until I found hers. She looked like a completely different person. She had glasses and braces with acne scattered on her face, but now her face was absolutely flawless. This makes no sense.... How can things change this dramatically in the span of 3 years.

"Hey Haz you okay?" Lou asked as he walked into my room and his eyes drifted to my yearbook. "Why do you have that out?" He asked and I pointed at Cassandra's picture and his mouth formed an 'o'.