NEW ROMANTICS IS A SINGLE

OMMGG GUYE I CAN'T BREATHE. As soon as I heard "New Romantics" I knew. And after reading a Rollingstone review on it, I knew. What I didn't predict was the fact that it's the last one. It kind hits my feels. Hard. I can't believe this era is ending... It JUST FREAKING STARTED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

We're ending on a really high note though!! I mean we won AOTY at the Grammys... We've slayed/silenced so many haters this era because Taylor is just a beautiful, bright, shining star. I think we've even gotten much closer to Taylor. And we've done so much more. I am honestly having the time of my life fighting dragons with Taylor and everyone in this fandom. We kicked butt. There's definitely still some work to do and much more fun to be had for next era :) Sorry I am getting really sentimental....

OH QUICK OBSERVATION: GUYS I AM ALMOST POSITIVE TAYLOR PUT "NEW ROMATICS" AS THE LAST TRACK ON THE DELUXE 1989 FOR A REASON AND THAT SHE PLANNED IT TO BE LAST. Because the whole song, I feel, describes the album (that and "Clean") Think about it. It's such a freeing, dancy, fun song. It's essentialy this era and 1989 and I almost want to say Taylor herself. Some of the lines are "Heart break is the national anthem//we sing it proudly..." and I can't help but feel she is saying that although heart break sucks, she learned from it and learned how to heal from them by writing... OUR (NATIONAL) ATHEMS AS A FANDOM. Also the last line?? "The best people in life are free" UM BEAUTIFUL WAY TO END AN ERA AND AN ALBUM. LIKE YES. THINK ABOUT IT. IT'S SUCH A POSTIVE WAY TO END IT ALL. We started our era with "I stay out to late... That's what people say..." and ended it with "The best people in life are free" I just love it. I love how both songs and lines are just so freeing and fun.

(A/N: I have so many more chapters coming! Keep a look out!!!)