Chapter 1: Meeting Her.

The chirping of birds screech as Elli slowly opens his bright amber brown eyes and looks up at the bright baby blue sky. The scenery around him is an extravaganza, The leaves on the trees are moving with the wind as the birds land on them sending out an elaborate call towards their mate. He looks down and sees that he is laying in a small pile of leaves covering most of his body, his naked legs exposing in the air. 

Great! I've done it again, haven't I!  He thinks to himself, as he gets himself up off the muddy ground, and wipes some leaves off of his body. Covering himself he runs through the woods hoping to not run into anybody around these woods. 

Once he's near his house he practically runs inside the front door of the beige colored cabin sitting in the middle of the woods, he walks inside and sees the place is still empty.

Thank god. He thinks to himself as he walks into his room and jumps into the shower. While the water is hitting his back he starts to see the water turn crimson red/brown to clear in a matter of seconds.  Once he steps out of the shower he wipes the excess steam off the mirrors and combs his black hair to the side. 

He hears the front door swing open just as he put his dark blue shirt on. He walks out of his room and follows the soft murmur that was heard in the kitchen. Once in the kitchen he walks over to the other people talking.

"Good morning!" Said a brown haired golden brown eyed girl, spinning on a stool in the kitchen.

"Well aren't you always sprightly in the morning Alex." Elli says while he walks over to the fridge and pulls out a carton of orange juice.

"Well that's just who I am, so deal with it." She says and sticks her tongue out at this 18 year old boy standing in front of her.

Elli rolls his eyes while pouring himself a glass of orange juice and leans on the counter, quietly sipping on the drink.

"So how far did u go this time?" asks a dirty blond haired, light brown eyed guy, while he stands up and grabs a doughnut that was sitting on the counter

"Not that far actually, I was pretty close to the cabin this time. How far did you go?" Elli asks while walking over the the two extra chairs next to Alex and sitting down placing the orange juice on the counter. 

"Me and Alex woke up by the Elkcorn river, even though I consider her being faster." He says while biting into a glazed doughnut

Alex giggles and gets up from her chair slowly walking over to Sean. "Yeah, well your just as fast as me considering..." She says while trailing off and getting closer to him.

"Considering what?" Sean says while getting closer to her.

"Ugh. Bite me." Alex says while getting closer to his mouth.

"I shall" He says with a bit of husk in his voice, as he kisses her passionately on the lips.

A guy with brown hair and dark brown eyes denses causing them both to turn around and look at him sitting on a stool at the very far end of the table glaring at them with disgust. 

"You do realize that there are people sitting right here, Trying not to lose there appetite." He says while he places down his doughnut. His eyes still sophisticated on the both of them.