Chapter 24: The Dark Liquid

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Listen here your going to obey what I say or your precious bun in the oven will get it." She tells me snarky as I look at her in shock.

"H-How did you-" I ask her now more confused as I grab my stomach and sit up afraid.

"I can sense the wolf coming off of you." She tells me slightly as I start to slide back on the ground trying to get away as best as I can my back suddenly hitting a tree stopping me.

"We're going to have fun aren't we?" She says snarky as I look at her with fear drenched in my eyes, and completely afraid of what these Vem's can actually do to me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I continue to look up to them sort of trembling as I have my hand still tightly wrapped around my stomach.

"What are you going to do?" I ask concerned, confused and still afraid as the redhead starts to laugh.

She quickly looks over to one of the others which gives her this weird looking pitch black liquid and walks towards me.

I scoot back afraid and wanting to get away until I hit my back against an evergreen tree stopping me in my tracks.

"You honestly think you're going to get away from us bloodthirsty creatures well you got another thing coming." The redhead spits at me in spite and I fearfully look up to them.

As the redhead and a few others suddenly lunge on me trying to pry my mouth open to let the black liquid go down my throat.

I try to move my head away but a couple other Vem's are keeping it straight as the redhead eventually gets my mouth open and shoves some of the liquid down my throat.

They all let go of me and I fall over to the side of me gagging and coughing as the grimmer taste of the liquid is still lingering in my mouth a little. I look up to Nora as my vision is getting very hazy and I feel like my stomach is starting to catch on fire.

"I can't believe I trusted you.." I tell her slowly and groggily as I continue gagging. I then desperately look over to the redhead.

"What did you do to me.." I asked concerned and scared as my stomach is now shooting a piercing pain throughout my entire body. She laughs wickedly before walking a bit closer to me as I'm still spiraled out on the ground groaning slightly louder.

"You'll find out in time." She spits towards me and I start to feel a trickle of tears that start to stream down my face. The redhead looks at me slightly confused before laughing at me all over again getting joined in by all the other vem's surrounding me.

"Aww, poor little human is crying." She spits towards me once again. Before I start to hear distant growling just knowing that my husband and the others are near. I smile slightly through the pain before it starts to get unbearable.

-Elli's Pov.-

I continue to run slightly ahead of the other wolves slowly straining behind me. I stop suddenly hearing slight gagging and coughing coming from the corner of the woods. I turn around to look at the other's confused expressions and I slowly walk over to the corner I heard coughing from and peer around the corner seeing my wife sprawled out on the forest ground in pain. One of the Vem's turns around and looks straight into my golden brown eyes in slight horror.

"Wolves.." The Vem kind of yells to alert everyone causing them all to turn around and kind of hiss towards us. The redhead turns around and looks over to me slightly confused as the other four behind me are silently growling at the other Vem's. She walks briskly towards me as I start to step forward slightly.