TAEHYUNG 1

(this story is not edited so pls bear with the typos and grammars)

Kristina's POV

@vtinaxx : i just want to spend the rest of my life with you but it's freaking impossible and all i can do is to love you unconditionally @BTS_twt

I was about to click the tweet button but suddenly my mom yelled at me from downstairs.

"Kristina! It's time for dinner! Come here!"

"Yes mom! Give me a minute," I said before clicking the tweet button and headed to the kitchen.

"How's school? Are you guys doing great?"

"Everything's fine dad. Nothing's new," my older brother said.

"How about you, young girl?"

"Oh dad I'm so busy voting for Bangtan and watching their music videos and tweeting about them but aside from that, school's fine. I'm doing great. No need to worry," I said before smiling sweetly at him.

"You can still balance studying, cheerdancing and fangirling, huh? That explains why you stay up late at night.." This brother of mine really annoys me.

"That's what you call multitasking and time management if you're not informed, mister.." I said before standing up from the kitchen table and proceeding to my room.

"@junghospice mentioned you on Twitter"

@junghospice : @vtinaxx Kristina! i heard bangtan will go to our country next month! KYAAAAHHHH WE NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR THEIR CONCERT!!!!!

wait what?! BANGTAN? CONCERT? MONEY? PHILIPPINES?

Loading ...

Loadin ...

Loadi ...

Load ...

Loa ...

Lo ...

L ...

Lo ...

Loa ...

Load ...

Loadi ...

Loadin ...

Loading ...

WHAT?!!!! BANGTAN WILL GO HERE IN OUR COUNTRY?!!!!!!!! KYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. I'M SCREAMING! OMG THANK GOD FINALLY! OMO OMO OMO! WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?!

@vtinaxx : OMG GUYS IS THAT TRUE THAT BTS WILL GOING TO HAVE A CONCERT HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES?! TELL ME THIS IS LEGIT!!!

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing !!!!!!

@vtinaxx : WHEN YOU REALIZED THAT YOU ONLY HAVE LESS THAN A MONTH TO EARN MONEY FOR #TRBInManila

So ARMYs are getting wild because of this . After a minute or two my notifications are flood because ARMYs were mentioning me and retweeting and liking my tweets. Some of them said :

@yougotnojamsxx : @vtinaxx omo unnie! What is life? This is life

@taeceeeesss : @vtinaxx why life is so complicated?!! WHERE WILL I PICK 13K FOR THAT CONCERT TICKET?!

@xandreamazingx : @vtinaxx All i want is to see bts and see them perform live but why is there so many hindrances? Sad life

So relatable, right? Being a fangirl is not that easy as what you think. I retweeted and liked their tweets because I can't help it. I know what they feel. It's too hard to be a fangirl. Even though we all want to go, some of us can't because we don't have money for it. It's too expensive but I know it's worth it.