part 3

Kendra's POV

I ran back to the school finding micky tying his shoe. "micky!" he looked up, "Kendra?" I held out my hand, which he grabbed along with his bookbag as I pulled him up. "are you ok?" he shook his head, "I deserved it, look I told you not to hang out with me just stop talking to me I'm a loser ok" he spun on his heel and walked off. poor micky :(

Micky's POV

I turned the doorknob to my house afraid of what my mother will think. I stepped in quietly closing the door with a bang on accident. "Michael!" I heard my mother scream from the kitchen. "yes mother I'm home" she walked over to me. "young man where have you been??" I shuffled my feet. "I got into another fight' she grabbed my face, "again Michael seriously!?" I nodded, "it wasn't my fault!" she let go and glared at me. "don't talk to me in that tone of voice! and look at your new shirt and your pants their all dirty!" I looked down ashamed. "I'm sorry" she huffed, "too late for sorry now go upstairs, no dinner for you tonight" I nodded, "yes mother" I trudged up the stairs and into my room.

I stripped down to my underwear and looked at myself. I had a black eye, and busted lip. not to mention the knot on my stomach the size of a tennis ball. needless to stay I looked like crap. I turned on the shower cringing from the water stinging my whole body. looking down I could see blood wash down the drain..ew. I washed my hair and body and jumped out of the shower grabbing my clothes. my world of warcraft shirt hugged my body making the knot on my ribcage hurt worse. i climbed into bed after turning off my light thinking how bad today was and how it would be 10 times worse tomorrow.

Kendra's POV

I pulled on my beanie checking my self out in the mirror one more time before running out the house to catch the bus. since I'm the last person on the bus judging from yesterday there is usually only one seat left which had to be beside Josh. how lucky am I? I sat down beside him avoiding eye contact. "hey Kendra" he said smiling. I politely waved at him, "is there something I did wrong" he asked concerned. I sternly looked at him, "yeah lets see you beat  the crap out of my only friend for no reason! and don't call me babe you prick!" he looked hurt, "sorry that was a bit harsh but micky didn't do anything!" he looked down.

suddenly someone scooted me over closer to Josh, I looked to see George beside me. "sorry to eavesdrop but uh yeah micky did deserve it!" I shook my head, "then what did he do?" Josh coughed, "he tripped JJ and kicked him for no reason!" unbelievable micky wouldn't do that! "what?" George nodded, "its true, JJ was telling us about how his dad got a promotion at work then micky tripped him and kicked him" wow harsh. "I think its cause his dad died last year, really tragic, heart-attack I think" Josh said softly.

OMG his dad was dead?? I would die, my dad is all I have. I mean my mum left me when I was 4 so I know what its like to loose parent. "wait so hi-his dad is d-dead" I stuttered out. Josh took my hand, "yes...are you ok love?" I nodded and felt 2 arms wrap around me and realized it was George's. "it's ok babe" I melted at the sound of his voice. "I'm still mad at all of you though" Josh let go of my hand, "look we're all sorry, we went too far and shouldn't have done as much damage as we did. We're so so sorry"

I wormed my way out of George's grip and hugged Josh. "it's ok just apologize to mickey, all of you, and don't let it happen again ok?" Josh looked at me with his beautiful eyes, "ok we will, i'll tell Jaymi and JJ later" I smiled and hugged him again then snuggled up to George and let him hold me close again feeling safe. I  hope this goes well.

Josh's POV :O

I hopped off the bus heading to 1st period with the boys. JJ ran up beside me, "my dad got a promotion?" I shook my head, "no just go with it" he smirked. "did she really fall for it?" I smirked back, "totally fell for it, but we gotta apologize to the fag or she'll hate us" Jaymi groaned, "seriously??" I stopped and looked at him, "yes...seriously I'm gonna get this girl" he rolled his eyes then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see George glaring at me.