part 1

Kendra's POV

"Room 438, 439, aha! 440!"I said with glee. I turned the doorknob and walked into the classroom all eyes on me. "Why you must be our new student!", a gray haired man said. I shuffled over to the teachers desk and handed him my slip and papers. "So mrs. brooks I see! Well if you haven't gotten the proper welcoming then welcome to cherry cross high! Please find a seat" I smiled and looked around for an empty desk, there's only 2. The desk were in pairs so here goes nothin. Either sit beside the red curly haired chubby kid up front or the brown slicked back hair and chocolate eyed boy with glasses in the back.

I made towards the back, not making eye contact with anyone. I slid down in the seat beside the boy. He looked up at me and quickly faced the front again. From what I've seen he's actually pretty cute. "Ok class Josh here is handing out the book we will begin reading, Romeo and Juliet" said mr....Roberts! Awesome.

A boy with a brown quiff and blue turquoise eyes stood up grabbing a basket. I looked around at the other people in the class, they didn't seem too bad. Suddenly my eyes met the boys brown orbs again. He bit his lip and looked down. "What are you doing" he spoke softly. You looked at him, "sitting?" He looked up, "why with me, are you crazy or something?"

I noticed the kid josh coming our way, "no I just sat down.." Josh stopped at your desk, "here ya go Kendra, I think?" He said smiling. I smiled back and took the book. "Thanks" he winked, "and here ya go loser" he said tossing the book at the kid beside you's face. Josh smirked and walked off. "OMG are you ok?"

The kid placed the book in front of him and rubbed his cheek, "yes I'm fine thank you but seriously don't sit here tomorrow if you don't wanna become a loser like me" I shook my head, "at least tell me your name" he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and fixed his bow tie.

"Micky...Micky parsons"