It All Started on a FREEWAY?!?

*Megans POV*

"Turn it up Haylee! My favorite song is on." I said to my best friend.

'We've got a bit of love/hate

You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes

I say it's over one day,

But then I'm crawling back begging you to stay

We make up and we break up all the time

I'll say that I hate a song,

Then you'll go request it the whole night long

Some people say it's so wrong but even when we fight,

Girl, you turn me on

We make up and we break up all the time

We're like na, na, na

Then we're like yeah, yeah, yeah

Always like na, na, na

Then we're like yeah, yeah, yeah"

The song went on as i loudly sang along. As I was singing I looked out the car window. There was a car in the lane next to us. Inside of the car were about four teenage guys. I have to admit, they were pretty good looking. As I was about to turn my head away, I noticed one of the guys look at us. He then noticed me looking at him and I started to blush. He quickly bent down. It looked like he was really embarrassed but he came back up with a big note pad and a sharpie. He started writing something down.

do you have a snapchat?

I didn't have anything to write back on so I just nodded my head. he then flipped the paper over and wrote down his username

mason_daniels

I pulled out my phone and quickly opened the Snapchat app. I then pt in his contact and took a Selfie because i'm just so hipster like that. My caption was 'hii'.

I shut off my phone and looked out the window and saw his face when he opened the picture.

My phone then vibrated notifying me that i had a message. i opened the message and it was a picture of him copying my picture. He said 'hi. whats ur name beautiful?' I blushed just looking at it.

i took a picture of myself hiding my face trying to take a tumblr picture. 'megan. wbu?' i then started singing along to the radio because 'The Best Song Ever' was on and it literally is the BEST SONG EVER!!!

I went back to Snapchat and reloaded my inbox seeing if he had replied but also because I love seeing the little ghost dance. he sen me a video. it was him introducing himself and all the guys in the car. luckily i had headphones in at the time so no one heard the video play.

'hi so i'm mason. you probably know that because its in my user name. this is jason,'hi', alex, 'hey watch it. i'm trying to drive.', and this is luke 'sup' and were all single and ready to mingle.'' they all acted so cool and mature until the end of the video. hahaha. i found that funny. they all were also really cute especially mason.

i send back a video of us. 'hi i'm megan like i already told you. this is haylee driving 'hii', this is stephanie. hey its not nice to stick out your tongue. hahaha. and this is sophie 'duckface' wow your cool hahahah. and were all single and ready to mingle too.' i said just before the video ended.

'hey, chris and i are sorta going out.' stephanie said. 'sweetie when it exist in your head and you only talked to him and class and you only had one class together." haylee said with a snickering face.

***********************************************

so what did you guys think of the first chapter. sorry for the cliff hanger but tell me what you think and if i should keep writing

comment

vote

share

~Marisol