Chapter 2 - ghetto boy

*Megans POV*

We were still in the car and I was about to fall asleep listening to 'Wake Me Up' by Ed Sheeran when my phone went off. I opened my lock screen and saw it was a Snapchat from Mason. I opened the picture and it was a picture of me through his window. the caption said 'where are you guys from'. i took a picture of my sweatshirt that read UCLA because we live in LA. in the caption i only said 'LA' though.

I pressed send and went to Instagram because I hadn't been on since we left home. I checked my feed and looked through pictures and took a whole bunch of screen shots of One Direction because I'm so in love with them. Especially Niall and Zayn, and Liam, and Harry, and Louis. I don't have them in order other than i know that i love Niall.

I looked at my notifications and noticed that i had four new follower requests. They were all from Mason, Luke, Alex, and Jason. They probably found me because my username is the same for everything. I accepted all of them, then followed them back as well.

I shut my phone off and closed my eyes but as usual, i got a new message right then. i opened it and it was Mason wearing an A's hat with him doing the westside sign. his caption said 'oakland.' i then took a picture of me doing westside sign and the caption said 'O you are ghetto boys.' i waited for him to reply but instead he found my kik. So now he knows that I have an Instagram, Snapchat, and kik. I wonder how long it will take him to get my number.

************************************************

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Hopefully I will update every few days. So tell me what you think.

Comment

Vote

Share

~Marisol