Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

            I was freaking out.  But I didn’t want Josh to know that.  He had probably been with so many girls, and I didn’t want him to think I was inexperienced… even though I was.  I hadn’t realized that my sweater had been ripped off and I was now in only my thin white camisole.  I could feel Josh’s hard muscles under my hands.  I wanted to get this over with.  All of my friends had lost it already.

            “Josh,” I breathed against his lips.  He didn’t even pay attention to my voice.  He just grabbed at me harder.  My eyes glanced at the clock on the wall.  It was really late, and I knew that Lisa would start to get worried.  And I was terrified of what was happening.  I struggled to get both of my arms in front of me.  I pressed my palms against his chest and pushed against him.

            “I-” I began, but was cut off by the sound of the door hitting the wall as it flew open.  Josh froze and whipped his head to face the entrance.  My eyes flew to the open door, too.  The person that I saw standing there was the person I least expected to see. 

            “What the hell?” Will yelled.  I scrambled out of Josh’s arms to grab my sweater and purse.  Yanking the item of clothing over my head, I grabbed my phone from the floor, where it had fallen.

            “Sit down,” Josh ordered.

            “No, I have to go,” I responded.  Upon hearing this, Will shuffled over and grabbed my arm.  He threw me onto the old couch.  I gasped.

            “Will, calm down,” Josh bellowed.

            “How the hell do you two know each other?  And Will, why are you here?” I asked.

            “How the hell do you and Josh know each other?” Will sounded hysterical.  Josh gave him a piercing look.  He then looked down at me with soft eyes.

            “We’re roommates,” Josh began as he sat down next to me.

            “Get away from her.  Now,” Will said with a dead calm that made me shiver.  Josh put his arm around me.  That pushed Will over the edge.  He walked over and pulled me up.  When he realized that I wasn’t going follow him, he bent down and scooped me up over his shoulder.  He began walking out of the door, with Josh yelling to put me down.  But Will did not listen.  I was kicking and punching him, but he didn’t stop.  We walked this way until we came to an empty alley.  He let me down and I began to protest.

            “You do realize this is the second time you’ve kidnapped me, right?” I shrieked.  He cut me off when he bent over and pressed his lips hard against mine.  At first, I was taken aback.  But then the reality of the moment sunk in, and nothing else mattered.  Not even Josh.  It was only me and Will.  We were alone.