•~3. Taco Bell (Part 2)~•

Mood: Where Do Broken Hearts Go By: One Direction

Recap

"OMG" I yelled and started laughing till my stomach started to hurt. "What?" Said Zuri confused. Jayly showed Zuri the pic of her. "OMG WTF" She said blushing in embarrassment.

But then he came. Really.

Omg. My day was great till he came. Shijie. He turned his head and looked at me. Shit. He smiled and walked towards me. Ugh. My friends begin to giggle. I just glared at them.

"Hey" He said smiling. "Hi" I mumbled, not really in the mood to talk to him. "Hiii" My friends giggled. He smiled again. Boy he smiles a lot. "Jayly, you don't tell me you're going to Taco Bell today" He said.

'I don't need to tell you anything' I thought. I just hummed. Ok that's it. "Look, I'm not really in a mood to talk to you, please go and sit with your friends". He frowned. "Do you really hate me?". I sigh. "No I don't, but sometimes you're really annoying".

"Oh" He said frowning. "I'll just go now" and begin to walked to his friends. "Zyiliene! That was rude!" Said Jayly with wide eyes. I huffed. "I know, but I just wanted him to go away".

"I'm telling you" Micka said, "You're gonna like him, just wait". I rolled my eyes. "Never".

We were done eating. We grabbed the rest of the stuff and trow them away. When we were leaving I felt Shijie looking at me, but I didn't turn around.

I was waiting for the bus, when it finally came. I went with the bus, I got home, did my homework, took a shower, then went to sleep.

___________________________

A/N: so short I'm sorry 😭
Next chap will be longer 🙂

Updates are on: Monday - Friday and The weekend