•~8. Mission~•

Mood: Your choice

Jayly's POV:

I swear Shaundrick and Patrick are gonna fight in the middle of the park. Patrick's face bright red from anger, his hands clenched tightly. I stepped forward. "What the hell is going on here?!" I ask confused. Patrick pointed at Shaundrick, at the same time, glaring at him. "Him!".

I looked at Shaundrick confused. He sighed. "Ok. We'll explain. Let's sit on a bench or something". We spot a bench near a tree, thank god, no sun. Only two people can sit on the bench. Before one of them could sit..." Wooow" I said, my hands in the air. "You 2 are sitting on the grass. Only queens are allowed to sit on the bench". They huffed and sat on the grass, their legs crossed.

"Ok start" I said looking at them. Shaundrick and Patrick looked at each other. "You go first" said Shaundrick looking at Patrick. "No, you go first" Said Patrick. And so they began to argue who begins. I sighed. Man, these boys really don't get along with each other.

"Hey!" I yelled, getting their attention. "Hurry the fuck up, I want to know the story of you 2 and I want another ice cream, but someone is cheap as fuck" I looked at Patrick. He quickly turned his head in another direction.

Direction. Direction. Direction. Reminds me of One Direction. My babes. Wow, getting off topic here. Anyway.

"Well..." I said raising my eye brows. They looked at each other. Shaundrick sighed. "Ok. I'll start". He put his knees up, next to each other. Just when he was about to speak, my phone vibrates. I got my phone out of my pocket and open it, seeing that I got a message from Zuri...

Zuri's POV:

Sex noises is all I'm hearing. Moans and bed shaking. I'm in the living room, sitting on the couch watching Fin And Jake. The higher I raise the volume, the higher they moan. Fuckers.

I huffed and decided to message Jayly.

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
Jaylyyyyyyy

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
Zurii I'm busyyyy

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
With what?

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
I'll tell you when I get home

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
Ok

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
What are you doing btw?

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
In the living room watching Fin And Jake.

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
And Azriel?

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
Upstairs with ear plugs in her ears

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
Wtf. Why? Lol

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
Micka and Angelo are having sex

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
WHAT. ZURI YOU HOE. GRAB A CAMERA AND FILM THEM. HURRY

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
WTF JAYLY. It's late already, they finished. Thank god.

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
DAMMIT. Did they use a condom?

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
And I would know that cause...

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
My god, Zuri. It's so easy. When they're sleeping, sneak into Micka's bedroom, look in the trashcan to see if there's a condom in there.

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
Fuck, fine.

I put my phone down and went slowly and quietly upstairs. I open the door slowly and took a peak. The two were sleeping and cuddling each other. I quietly got in and went to the trash. I freeze when Micka moved a bit.

I let out a tiny sighed and continued to walked to the trash. I looked inside of it and saw a condom. Oh my god. I picked it up with a pencil, that was on the table next to their bed. Than I remembered. I left my phone in the living room. Fuck.

I went back downstairs quietly with the condom still in my hand. I grabbed my phone, which was on the table. I took a photo of the condom in my hand. I send the picture to Jayly.

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
Here ya go

To Jayly:From Zuri:Here ya go

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
OMG

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
Wtf. How many inch is he?

To Jayly:
From Zuri:
JAYLY WTF

From Jayly:
To Zuri:
;)