•~7. Laughter And Talking With Angelo~•

Mood: We Found Love By: Rihanna.

Azriel's  POV:

I was watching tv, suddenly the front door burst open, Micka coming inside, panting heavily. "Wow. What happened to you?" I ask her, getting off the couch. She's still panting. "Me and Angelo were making out then suddenly his bedroom door opens and his little brother, Tantan came in". She said extremely embarrassed.

A loud laugh came from the kitchen. I went in the kitchen and saw Zuri holding her stomach and laughing really hard, her face turning red. "Zuri!" Micka yelled and went to slap Zuri. She attempted to run away but there was a puddle of water behind her, so when she went to run back inside she slipped on her bum.

Me and Micka burst out laughing, clenching our stomach. There was a knock on the front door. I went to answer the door and saw Angelo standing there. I stared at him and started laughing. "Micka!" I yelled and laughing at the same time. "Angelo is here".

Micka's POV:

Fuck. Shit. Bitch. Where. Oh. My. God. No. No. No.

How the hell I'm going to talk to him after what happened? Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed. I slowly walked to him. "Hi" I squeaked, blushing a bit. "Hey" he said with a small smile. "Can we talk?". I nodded. "Yeah. C'mon" I went to my bedroom upstairs, he following behind. I sit on my bed and put my head in my hands. I felt a weight next to me.

"What's wrong?" He ask taking my hand into his hand. "What's wrong?! We were making out, almost having sex on your bed! And your brother came in and saw us! What if it was Christian? He would of join us! Hell no!". I looked at him with wide eyes. He laughed.

I pulled my hand out of his hand and looked at him. "Why the hell are you laughing? This isn't funny". He stopped laughing, still chuckling a bit. "Babe, calm down. Tantan is so 'innocent'. And even if Christian came in and wanted to join, I'll punch him. He's a pussy, soo..". I shook my head, laughing a bit. "Ok ok. I'm calm".

He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me on his lap. He kissed my head and whispered in my ear seductively. "Maybe when we're alone, we could...ya know". Then squeezed my hips.