When She's Inlove

When she’s inlove, she wants to tell the world about her great love and how lucky she is for having him into her life. She’s proud of that guy, even if he is not perfect in everyone’s eyes.  For her, his love is enough to love him even more. She is not afraid, for he gives her enough strength to fight for their love, and she will be singing this song, “You’re still The One”, with emotions and gratitude for the times they shared together.

When she’s inlove, she instantly writes various love letters and hand-made cards exclusive only for the man who captivates her naïve heart. Letters, she writes with love and affection, wishing that their love will be forever, that this man will be her last. She never buys any card in National Bookstore because for her, there is no sweetness, no deeper feelings, and no effort made whenever she will do that. She likes poetry so much and so she will write several love poetries for the man she loves and she is thinking that she will never get tired writing for him. Just a thought of his warm smile, is enough for her crazy, non-modern, yet affectionate ideas.

When she’s inlove, she’s singing Love Songs for him. She’s happy esp. if they both like music. Music for her is everything. She sings whenever she’s happy and when she’s sad; she whispered all those melancholic words throughout the wind with rhythm and tune. She is not a singer but a music lover. How she wish to sing for him one of her favorite songs infront of him, “Thanks God I’ve Found You”, or this tagalong song, “Panunumpa.”

When she’s inlove, there will be no suitors, no flirts with any guys around. She’s contented being faithful with the one she loves most. She will be loyal and forever will be. That is her best attitude that she really can be proud of. She only wishes that this man will see how she values him and their love. That she is not into a relationship for playing, and for a short term only.

When she’s inlove, everyday will make a prayer to God. She prays that he will not change and then leave her behind. She’s into too much pain before; she cannot bare heartaches anymore. Why a man needs to make her fall then in the end, he will not there to catch her? Why a man needs to lie just to be with her?  She deserves more than that, and so she solemnly prays to God, that this man will be the right man for her.

When she’s inlove, she becomes stupid literally. She’s blind sometimes of the truth, she forgets how intelligent she is in making decisions in life. She excels in academic with flying colors, but not about love. Sometimes, the evidence says it all, yet she never wants to believe everything. Instead, she will still believe every lies and pretendings of this guy because she really loves him. Stupidity, heart over mind, she forgets who she is.

When she’s inlove, she becomes his prisoner.  For wanting to last the love she’s been fighting, she becomes a slave. She’s willing to do anything in order to make their relationship works. She even gives up his freedom in expressing herself, freedom to be an independent woman with dreams, and freedom for her unique strong personality. She will be inferior in every decision-making they will make. Because of love, she will be like this with no regrets into her face.

When she’s inlove, she’s always afraid like a little child. There is no security about the future, and so she’s frightened of anything. For her, she’s deeply terrified to lose the man she loves. She will be a good girlfriend for him. She will treat him right and be a perfect girl he will ever has.

When she’s inlove, her world will be upside down. And so she decides not to fall inlove ..just yet. There will be a right man for her who will value her the way she will value him. She hopes that when they will meet in the future, he can still accept her, after everything she’d been through in order to survive in this cruel life she has.

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” 

― Pablo Neruda100 Love Sonnets