Growing Friends Part 4

Within five minutes the foursome pulled into the Chinese resteraunt. Stacy was the first out of the car. She jumped out and landed her feet on the dry cracked pavement. With tiny bits of gravel on the pavement, every step made a crunch noise.
Stacy bolted up to the resteraunt and turned around to face the car. Mika, Emily, and Katy got out all at the same time. The foursome walked into the resteraunt and waited to be directed to a seat of four. The restaurant had a policy: Adults/young adults, ages 13 to 59, pay $8.99. Seniors aged 60+ pay $6.99. Kids aged 12 and lower pay $6.99.

When the waiter approached them he asked, "Party of four, three adults and one child?". He smiled down at Stacy. Stacy blushed of embarrassment and started to argue, "Hey! Im not-". Stacy was cut off by Katy as Katy placed her hand over Stacys' mouth. Stacy mudered the rest of her sentence in Katys' hand. The rest of her sentence was inaudible. So the waiter looked at the group of girls confused.
"Yes! That's correct!" Katy quickly said.
The waiter looked at the foursome suspiciously and awkwardly, "Uh, okay. Follow me ladies.".
The group followed the waiter to a nice redish table. There where two benches on the north and south end of the table. One bench could sit two people, maybe even three.
Stacy sat with Mika to avoid any more embarrassment from Katy. Which resulted in Emily sitting with Katy across the table from the other two.

They quickly ordered their food and ate away. Mika, Stacy, and Katy ordered a combo dish. Which came with tasty noodles, fried shrimp, and a brown rice mound. Emily ordered a big soup bowl. She knew she wouldn't be able to finish it all. After about 14 minutes of eating, they all were full. Katy ate all of her combo dish proudly. Mika and Stacy only ate about 70% of theirs. Emily was only able to eat about 40% of hers before feeling full enough to not eat another bite.

The waiter gladly came back with a bill and four fortune cookies. The bill was $34. Emily and Mika split the bill. Stacy and Katy split the tip of 7 dollars. Emily grabbed a Fortune cookie, then Stacy, then Mika and Katy. They all opened up their cookies and read them.

"What does yours say Emily? ", Katy asked excitedly.
"Uh...it says...Great thing come in big packages..." Emily says.
"Hey that's what mine says!" Katy said, confused.
"Me too!" Mika added on.
"Not me.", Stacy said, confused.
"Mine says...Envy, Jealousy, and Green. Don't let these be more than a dream..." Stacy added on.
"That's really weird..." Mika said.
All of a sudden Mika, Stacy, and Emily all got a weird, warm, tingly feeling. It felt pleasurable. Emily, Katy, and Mika all sat there enjoying the new feeling in their bodies. Mika couldn't handle the pleasurable feeling, she began to quietly moan.
Stacy sat there confused looking at her friends acting weird. They were all blushing and had there eyes clothes. Mika moaned a tad louder, this time Stacy heard.
"Mika, are you okay?", Stacy asked.
The feeling in the three girls vanished and they felt normal again.
"Uh? Oh yeah! I'm fine! Sorry." Mika says as she continues to blush.

Mika avoided eye contact as she was completely embarrassed by what she did. The girls left the resteraunt and headed back to their car.
Emily once again took the drivers seat, with Mika in the passenger side next to her. Stacy and Katy both sat in the back.

Katy began to feel the pleasurable sensation again. She blushed deeply and squeezed her thighs together as she placed her hands on the seat. The feeling was too much for her, she moaned quitely. Stacy and the others couldn't hear as the music was on high. Katy moaned louder and longer, as started squeezing her legs together. Katys' legs began to grow longer. Her legs began to grow more shapely and lengthy. Katy moaned again as she started groping her more soft and plump thighs and started to somewhat drool. Her legs grew only two inches longer. Katy was now the tallest of the group, standing at 5',11''. The feeling stopped. Katy was left disappointed and wanting more. She was glad no one noticed. She wiped the drool from her mouth, and loosened her now longer and sexier legs. Not knowing that she had grew two inches, Katy closed her eyes and smiled . She sat back, hoping the feeling will come back.

----------------------------
[Statistics]
Emily:
Age: 17.8
Hair: Brown and straight
Hair length: Mid back.
Height: 5',10''
Weight: 115lbs
Breast size: A-Cup, 68cm

Stacy:
Age: 16.7
Hair: Straight Blonde
Hair length: just below the shoulders.
Height: 5'
Weight: 75lbs
Breast size: N/A

Mika:
Age: 17.3
Hair: Straight Black
Hair length: Shoulder level
Height: 5',6''
Weight: 110lbs
Breast size: B-Cup, 75cm

Katy:
Age: 17.5
Hair: Blonde, curly.
Hair length: Shoulder level
Height: 5',9'' to 5',11
Weight: 105lbs
Breast size: B-Cup, 70cm