Growing Friends Part 15

Stacy and Mika stood side by side, hand in hand. Stacy, looking more like Mikas' little sister was still trying to wrap her head around what just happened. Stacy couldn't believe that Mika really "played" with her. Yet, Stacy didn't hate it, if anything, she kinda liked it. Nevertheless Stacy still did not want Mika to do that again, let alone tell the others what happened between the two girls just now.Mika continued to walk Stacy to the others. Her ass jiggled and swayed at the rythmn of her steps, her bottom bumping against Stacy here and there. Stacy was lost in though which allowed her to not notice Mikas' rather large ass bumping against her stomach periodically.

Mika on the other hand didn't even remember what just happened. All she remembered was her recent growth. In remembering her recent growth, she gently massaged her breasts and playfully squeezed them together as she smiled down at them. Mika cuffed her right boob and jiggled it. She giggled and embraced every second of her new, larger, and sexier body. Her legs grew longer and her assets bigger within the last growth. Her breast were now the largest of the foursome, her ass the biggest and her legs the longest. All in all, she had the sexiest body of the group. Of course Mika didn't mind at all. She always wanted above average breast and a large perfect ass. Mikas' waist had an even sexier arch to it now, which highlighted her assets and sexy body even more than ever. Stacy, still stood there with practically no bust and a tiny cute butt. Mika and Stacy were on exteremely different levels of sexiness now, then again they always had been. Mike now the sexiest and Stacy had always had the least sex appeal out of the group of cute girls.

Finally Mika and Stacy approached Katy and Emily.
Katy swam in the moderately temperatured water, nervous of the whereabouts of Stacy and Mika. The water was on the cool side, but not too cold. All in all it was a very refreshing dip for Katy. Emily layed peacefully in her beach chair, enjoying the sun and environment.
"Hey guys.", Mika spoke as she came closer, with Stacy at her side. Katy quickly looked at them, so did Emily.
"Where were you guys, we almost went back to look for you.", Katy said with concern hidden in her voice.
"I didn't know you guys were so far ahead.", Mika said, confused.
"Took you guys awhile to get here...", Emily said as she layed back down.

Mika smiled and spoke, "Guys! I grew again!"
Mika was extremely happy to announce that she had grown larger and sexier since they had last met. Emily and Katy stared at Mika. Her growth was pretty obvious. Her breast had never been so large and soft, her butt has never been so big. Her body overwhelmed her bikini and it was a shock to see that it was still holding her massive assests in. Mika was much more beautiful than ever before, her skin softer and more fair. She was definitely much taller, but taller than Katy who stood at an impressive height of 6',3''?
Katy wanted to see this up close. Stacy still stood near Mika, as Mika would not let her hand out of her strong grip. Stacy watched Katy approach them, both girls towered over her. They seemed like two goddesses or two titans. In this case, they seemed to be two beautiful Giantesses.

Katy walked up to Mika and had to stare slightly, just very slightly up at her. Katys' large breast were drinched in water as was the rest of her body. The two tall sexy girls stood facing each other. Their breast almost touching. Katy looked Mika up and down, observed her to the finest detail her eye could translate. Katy felt her hormones raging over the now larger and sexier Mika. Last time Katy and Mika "played" with each other, Katy easily dominated Mika. Katy was able to pin her to the ground and make Mika hers. Although, Mika is now larger than Katy. She's arguably sexier too. Mikas' breast are larger, her ass bigger, and her legs longer and sexier than Katys'. It would stand to reason that Mika could be able dominate Katy. Although it wouldn't really be dominating as they are both almost the same size.
Katy couldn't control herself, she went to jump on Mika. Although, Mikas' hormones were calm, even after staring at Katys large sexy body. Mika was able to seize Katy before she could even begin.
"Katy? What are you doing?", Mika asked.
Katy snapped out of it and felt the overwhelming feeling of embarrassment course through her body.
"Uh...sorry, I thought...uh...", Katy stuttered cutely.
Mika stopped her stuttering and spoke up, "Maybe later hot stuff.", Mika whispered to Katy.
Katy smiled with pation, now excited for "later".
Mika let go of Stacys' hand and smiled seductively at Katy as she walked past her.
Katy felt her heart melt with pation and followed Mika to the river. The river was just near a crashing waterfall not too far away.

Emily had her jaw dropped as Mika walked past her beach chair. Emily mouthed the words: "Oh my god". Mika walked into the clean, reflective, refreshing, and calm river. She looked like a beautiful goddess as she stepped into the glistening soothing river. Katy couldn't help herself but follow after Mika. Emily sat in her chair staring at her larger sexier friends accompanying each other in the peaceful river. Stacy walked up to Emily and starred equally as shocked.

"I can't believe it...", Emily said silently to herself.
Stacy heard as she was standing near Emily.
"Yeah...they're...uh...", Stacy started.
"...big...", Emily ended Stacys sentenced.
"Yeah.", Stacy confirmed.
Emily turned to Stacy.
"So where were you guys? Why'd you guys take so long to come here?", Emily asked curiously.

Stacy hesitated to speak at all. She did not want Emily or Katy to find out about Mika and her.
"Uh...we saw a weird looking bug and played with it.", Stacy lies.

Emily smiles and pats Stacy on the head.
"You're a weird looking bug.", Emily says.

Mika slowly walked into the river. The water up to her calves then her butt. The river slowly swallowed Mika to her waist.
Katy didn't hesitate to follow Mika in. They both swished and splashed in the water. Mika tilted her body horizontally and floated on the surface of the river. The water periodically moved inbetween Mikas' breast as she floated there. Katy walked around the river a little lonely but still enjoying what the river had to offer. Katys' breast jiggled as she struggled through the calm river.
"Stacy! Emily! Come in!", Katy yelled to them.
Stacy was already half way into the river as Katy yelled.
Emily sighed and sat up. She put her book away and agreed to herself that a cool dip would be nice to have.

Emily, Stacy, Katy and Mika all enjoyed the peaceful river for as long as they could.

(This story will be on hold for a while. Until I think of new events and what not to add and spice it up. I do take suggestions and requests. If no suggestions are offered and I am unable to think of anything to spice it up, this story will end here.)

(Last updated on May 29th, 2016.)
------------------------------------------------
[Statistics]
Emily:
Age: 17.8
Hair: Brown and straight
Hair length: Mid back.
Height: 5',10''
Weight: 115lbs
Breast size: A-Cup, 68cm

Stacy:
Age: 16.7
Hair: Straight Blonde
Hair length: just below the shoulders.
Height: 5'
Weight: 75lbs
Breast size: N/A

Mika:
Age: 17.3
Hair: Straight Black
Hair length: Elbow level
Height: 6',4''
Weight: 137lbs
Breast size: E-Cup, 90Cm.

Katy:
Age: 17.5
Hair: Blonde, curly.
Hair length: Shoulder level
Height: 6',3''
Weight: 135lbs
Breast size: C-Cup, 78cm.