Growing Friends Part 14

Mika smiled seductively down at Stacy as she pinned her to the ground.

Poor Stacy was shaking in her little pink bikini like a scared little kid. Though she wasn't a little kid, She was just a rather small cute teenage girl.

Mikas' pupils were large and she looked like she was about to start a frenzy. Mikas' horomones were going nuts! She couldn't help herself but stare at the delicious bait below her. Stacy stared at Mika as she hovered over her. Mikas' rather large breast swayed hypnotically over Stacy as she stayed pinned to the ground.

Mika arched her back in a very sexy position. This sexy position made Mikas' ass look even more larger and even more phenomenally magnificent. Mika layed her cheek gently on Stacys' small soft chest. Mikas' head rose as Stacy took quiet breaths as she was scared.

Stacy stayed silent and was too shocked and scared to do anything. Mika blushed as she slowly placed her finger below Stacys' small breast and gently slid it down her cute smooth belly.
Mika "took a big step" and slid her long sexy tongue down Stacys' chest and belly.

Stacy was now officially weirded out. Though what could she do? Mika was so much larger and dominate than she was.

Stacy quickly attempted to escape from Mikas' seductive grasp. She kicked with all her might and started to stand up.

Stacys' plan was to kick Mika away and book it to the others not too far away. Though, it only almost worked.

As soon as Stacy began to stand up, Mika was quicker and jumped onto Stacy before she had a chance to run.

Mika wrapped her long sexy legs around little Stacy. She wrapped her arms around Stacy as well, her breasts squished into Stacys face. Stacy couldn't handel the weight of Mika, She was incapacitated by Mikas' long sexy legs. Stacy fell over on the ground and was still blinded by Mikas' large breast. Her breast jiggled and surrounded Stacys face in soft squishy skin.

Stacys' voice was muffled on the large pair of breast that had ingulfed her face.
Mika unwrapped herself and pinned Stacy on the ground in the same position as before. Mika giggled and stared at the helpless little Stacy.

"You know you can't escape me Stacy. I'm so much bigger than you. I can easily dominate you over and over.", Mika says seductively as she slowly licks her nice plump lips.
"Mika! This isn't you! You're not acting like yoursel-.", Stacy is interrupted by Mika as Mika shoved her thumb in Stacys' mouth.
Stacy looked at Mika confused, as she was unable to remove the thumb from her mouth.
"Ssshhhh...", Mika said calmly as she slipped her thumb out of Stacys' mouth.
"Don't say a word.", Mika said calmly.
Stacy stayed silent once more.
Mika smiled and slid her soft palm across Stacys' soft smooth belly.

After awhile of this, Mika picked up Stacy like a little kid.
"Uh...can you put me on the groun-.", Stacys is silenced again by Mika.
"No.", Mika says quickly.

Mika was definitely not acting herself. Her crazy hormones are temporarily effecting her personality. Mika was more of a silent, loner type girl. So her sudden change to dominance was exteremely surprising to Stacy.

Mika carried Stacy to a tree and pinned her against it.
"Mika, please! Let me g-." Stacy is interrupted yet again as Mika shoves her thumb into her mouth.
Mika giggles as she slips her thumb deeper into Stacys' small mouth. A few seconds pass before she takes it out.

Mika turns around and presses her large ass against Stacys' small waist. Mikas' massive bottom dominates Stacys' small body and ingulfs it as she presses her butt against Stacy. Mika then begins to gently rub her giant soft ass against Stacy. First up and down,  then left and right. Soon after, Mika was smothering Stacy with her ass. Mika bit her lip and continued to smother Stacy. Mika let out a small whimper of a moan as she started to gently squeeze and grope her large breast. Mika quickly turned to Stacy and smothered her with her soft breast. Mikas' breast bulged and tested the endurance and stretch of her bikini top.
Stacy attempted to push Mikas' breast away, but they were too much. Mikas' breast were too big and soft. Stacys hands only sank into Mikas squishy breast as she tried to push away. Mika bit her lip seductively as she closed her eyes and threw her head back as she let out a satisfying moan. Mikas' large soft thighs quivered as she stood back and stared at the poor little Stacy.

Stacy was far from reality and had no idea what was going on at all. She didn't even want to know what just happened. Although, Stacy did not dislike. She thought to herself, did she like it? Did she enjoy what Mika out her through? Stacy stated up at Mika. Mila definitely looked satisfied.

Mika giggled as she took Stacys hand.
"C'mon tiny, let's go catch up to the others, okay?", Mika asked as she poked Stacys' nose.

Mikas' hormones had died down, for now of course.
------------------------------------------------
[Statistics]
Emily:
Age: 17.8
Hair: Brown and straight
Hair length: Mid back.
Height: 5',10''
Weight: 115lbs
Breast size: A-Cup, 68cm

Stacy:
Age: 16.7
Hair: Straight Blonde
Hair length: just below the shoulders.
Height: 5'
Weight: 75lbs
Breast size: N/A

Mika:
Age: 17.3
Hair: Straight Black
Hair length: Elbow level
Height: 6',4''
Weight: 137lbs
Breast size: E-Cup, 90Cm.

Katy:
Age: 17.5
Hair: Blonde, curly.
Hair length: Shoulder level
Height: 6',3''
Weight: 135lbs
Breast size: C-Cup, 78cm.