Behind that face - Chapter 12

Rebecca's POV

My heart leaps up and down with excitement, my stomach cringes as butterflies dance around. As i stand outside and wait for Drake to pick me up I notice just how beautiful the night sky looks. Stars twinkle and radiate their happiness towards me, as if they know that today has something wondrous stored for me. 

Out of the dark i notice head lights flash at me and as i swung around i see that it is indeed Drake in the his black Lamborghini. His perfect cheekbones rise as his puts on a smirk which makes me catch my breath. He gets out of his car and looks at me up and down, his smile changes into a smirk and his Hazel eyes get darker. 

When he gets into the drivers seat, he remarks, "There's a problem!"

"What happened? Oh god!" I stress

"I forgot to bring the security guards with me." He shakes his head bringing on a sense of curiosity in me. 

"Why do you need body guards today, it's only dinner!" I look at him with a smile.

"You look beautiful, guys will everywhere will be using malicious ways to get near you." He winks at me as he finishes off his sentence. 

My cheeks burn as I turn my gaze away from him and say, "You shouldn't flatter me with false compliments, but nonetheless, Thank you!" I can't help but feel relived. 

"Just don't forget, you are here with me. No one else!" His voice sounded dangerous, and i noticed how serious his face got. He must have noticed the look of scare i had because he quickly put on a smile and said, "Well then Cinderella shall we go?" 

"Why yes!" I shaked the feeling of confusion and nervousness with happiness. 

2 hours later 

Drake's POV

"Thanks for coming tonight, I had a great time." I look at her face, her beautiful eyes strike out at me. 

"Oh it was my pleasure, thank you for inviting me! I shall see you tomorrow at school." I could see even with the darkness that consumed us while we sat their in my car, that she was blushing. The thought of this made me feel good. I wanted to have her. I needed to have her. But right now i couldn't ask her. I need to get closer first. 

"Well, goodnight." 

"Goodnight!" As the words leaps out of my mouth, she opened the car door and left. I gripped the steering wheel and smirked.

Suddenly the atmosphere is ringing with the tune of my phone ring tone. 
"Hello?"

"Hey Baby, where have you been? I miss you." The sound of Erica's high pitched voice annoyed me at that very moment. Anger and rage burst in my mind. 

"I told you not to call me unless i call you? Didn't i? I am busy right now!"

"You are always busy now days, you come by and use me and then ignore me. I am not trash...you....you...bastard!" I could tell she was drunk, she slurs her words. 

"Get a grip, I will be at your place in 10 minutes." She clearly was out of her mind, calling me a bastard, I needed to teach her some manners. With that mouth she won't last long with me. 

As I park my car in front of Erica's house I hear loud music banging but there no sign of a party happening. 
"Open the door, i am outside." Her slow steps annoy me even more, the anger which was brought up before is redeemed and i feel like banging on the door with frustration. Me! A bastard? How dare she. 

"Hey baby...." I push her back as she opens the door, hearing the loud thud as she falls on the ground. "Where did your manners go Erica?" I pull her hair. She yelps and tries to pull my hand away with her arm. I hold tightly on to her wrist and tears spill from her eyes. "Please, you are hurting me, why do you always do this? What have i ever done?" 

"Erica you have no manners, I have to teach you. " "Please, no, you can't do this. If i tell anyone they will have you locked up for abuse." "Are you threatening me?" "No...Ahhh" I pull hard as I slap her accross the face. 

She is a waste of my time, lowering my standards for such a being is not acceptable. I have used her up, Mum was right. "That makeover my mother gave you was a waste, you pathetic bitch!" 

"You tell me that everyday! Why did you lie to me? Why did you act so perfect only to hurt me this much?" 

"Because you deserve it!" With that i kick her hard in the stomach as she sobs holding her stomach and then i leave. 

Rebecca it is then, she won't end up like Erica and the others. I will teach her manners from the start, control her, she will be mine. I will wait a couple of days until i know my charm has worked on her and then once she is mine i will mould her the way i like...

Writer's Edition:

HEY GUYS! HOW IS IT? THOUGHT IT NEEDED A TWIST <3 
Sorrrrry for the late late late update, but my updates will be very frequent now :)