Chapter 2

Once we got home from meeting 5sos Harry was all Lovey dovey. What's going on with him. I got up from where Harry was trying to eat my neck to walk into the bed room down the hall. "Where are you going" He said getting mad again. I replayed with a simple no where. "that's good because we are going out on a date tonight, it seems like we are drifting apart and I can't have that, I love you to much"    "Harry why are you always getting mad at me for others down falls." He sat there thinking for a few minuet  "Because you're the closes person to me." What does that mean, I get shit on just because I live with him? "Then maybe I should move out for a few weeks while you get your stuff together. I'm going to call Niall." as I was about to walk into the bathroom when Harry grabbed me by my wast and turned me around so I was looking at him. "I can't live with out you, I need you here with me." "we need a brake, I can't have you yelling at me for nothing. I'm sorry, We will still see each other everyday. I'm still going on the date with you tonight, and in a few days you have the tour and I'm going with you. We just need a brake. I love you" "I love you to"

~,~ 

"Niall do you mind if I stay with you until the tour? I need a brake" Me and Niall have been best friends since Harry went on xfactor. I think it's the blond power. yes I am blond, call me stupid all you want, I really don't care. "Yeah sure. I'm going to go to the store, there's no food in the house, want me to pick you up on the way?" "I think i'm fine I'm taking one of Harry's cars." After we said our bye I packed my cloths, kissing Harry good bye and was on my way to Niall's. Maybe this will be good for us. this might just help us. Or it will make us drift a part. either way I hope he's happy. Once I got there I walked up to the door pulled out my key and walked in. There was 2 blonds sitting on the couch. Ashton and Luke I think? I smiled "You know where Niall is?" I asked before walking up to the guest room to put my stuff away. 

"Hes on his way home" Luke said. I plopped my bum on the couch. I nodded and looked at the TV. I could see Ashton looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked at him an smiled. He really was a nice person. "Is everything okay Acelyn?" Luke asked. I nodded my head."Niall didn't tell me why you are staying here" Ashton spoke in a soft voice. "Harry and I need a brake."I really need to talk to Niall about this.I'm not sure if I should stay with him. "If you'ed like to get him off your mind the boys and I are going to the fair in town. wanna come?" Luke asked cutley. This might be a good thing, I could have fun for the first time in months. "I'll call the other 2" 

 ~'~

Hi guys! I hope you like it;)