Chapter 1

"Harry you need to grow up. It's not my fault you're getting hate. I'm not the one telling them to send it to you. stop taking it out on me" I'm done. he's pushing this way to far. I didn't do anything for him to treat me like this. I want my old Harry I fell in love with 4 years ago. Today I have to go meet there opening act for some reason I have no Idea why? well anyways. I'm scrolling down tumblr like I always do.                      "Are you coming? or are you just going to be on tumblr all day?" How, someone's in a bad mood. 

I jumped off the bed and walked down stairs to see a pissed off Harry, This fight is going longer then I thought it would. Maybe this is the end. I can't think like this. I need to stay happy. I can't go around unhappy with the 'best boy friend' anyone could have. when really he isn't. Once we got to the recording studio I got out of the car and walked in behind Harry. There stud Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis. We all said our hi's and hugged. If I ever do brake things off with Harry  I will truly miss these guys and there girl friends. 

"Are you ready to meet 5SOS" Harry tolled me wrapping his arm around my wast.I'm guessing the band is a bunch of boys. "mhmm" I uhmed Before Harry leading me in the the room with 4 good looking boys. one with dark brown hair almost black with charming eyes. There was one with longer hair straighten, worm greeny blue eyes. next was a cute blond with bright blue eyes that I feel in love with the moment I looked in them. Beside him was someone that looked a little like blue eyes, but he had curly hair with Hazel eyes. God he looked perfect. His smile lite up the room. Hes teeth, his everything. 

"Hi, I'm calum, this is Luke, Ashton and Michael" The dark brown eyes said pointing to everyone. I said Hi to everyone and sat down beside Harry. "So are you too dating" Luke asked. Harry answer with a simple angry yes and everyone drooped the topic. There was a Awkward silence in the room until the other boys walked in. "What's going on here?" Liam say. 

~.~

First chapter, what y'all think?