Ten

A few weeks went by :)

I've healed up pretty well and everything has been pretty normal in the walls of Alexandria. I just go on walks and write songs and write in my diary and hang with Ron. You know the usual.

Today he wanted to go on a 'date'. I of course agreed to this 'date'. I don't know where we're going,all I know is he said to wear something nice. So I got dressed in a floral dress, brown combat boots and grey sweater. I brushed my hair and grabbed my bag to go meet him at the gates.

I walk down the streets and see him standing there in a button up polo. He looks so grown up and handsome. Okay I'm lying. He looks hot.

"Hey Izzy, you look gorgeous." Ron says checking me out.
"Thanks you look hot, I mean fine, I mean handsome." I say blushing. Ron busted out into a full blown laugh. To be honest he looked like a maniac.

"You're so cute Isabelle, but thanks." He said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the gate. I ask him where we're going but he ignores me and says it's a surprise. I hate surprises.

What if he murders me? Okay I'm being ridiculous. He wouldn't murder me, he loves me. Its just an innocent date, gosh. I'm such and idiot. I don't know how Ron likes me. I mentally laugh at how funny I am.

"We're here." He says snapping me out if my train of thoughts. I look up and smile in awe. Oh my gosh the scenery. "Its so beautiful"
(Picture above)
It was a beautiful waterfall and lake. There were rocks in the lake and we sat on them. He set his the basket he was carrying around and pulled out sandwiches.

"This was so sweet of you, I love you." I say to him. Right now, it almost feels normal like it's not an apocalypse. He smiles and takes a bite out of his sandwich. I look around and see no walkers in sight which is good for our benefit.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him. He finishes chewing and swallows his sandwich. "I'm thinking about how it feels so real right now, and that I'm so lucky I have you." He says looking at me. I blush. "I feel the same."

I kiss him and he kisses me back. Our lips move in sync and my hands go to his hair and his hands go to my waist and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around him and he laughs and says "Goodbye."

"What?" I ask confused. "Goodbye." He says throwing me in the lake. I scream and plunge into the lake. I float back up and glare at him. "This was my good dress you idiot." I say trying not to crack a smile.

"Just take it off." He winks. I blush and say "I don't have a bathing suit. He laughs. "You have a bra and underwear which is basically the same thing." He says stating the obvious. I nod and he helps me onto the rock. I take off my dress and cross my hands over my stomach. He takes off his shirt and pants.

"CANNONBALL!" He yells cannonballing into the lake. I wrap my hands around my stomach insecure for him to see. "Come on, get in." He says. "I'm okay." I reply. "Don't make me force you in." Ron says laughing. "I'm uncomfortable." I mumble. "Oh please, you're beautiful and I won't judge you." He says.

My heart yet again melts at his words and I actually jump in the lake with him. I splash him and he splashes me and we have a splash war. We were just goofing around and having a great time for a while until we turned around to see a herd of walkers.

I panic. So does Ron. "Go under." He says to me. "I can't hold my breath that long." I whisper back. "Just keep your nose above." He replies back. We go under and hold our breathe for like 35 seconds and quietly pop our heads back up peeking out the water.

The herd is slowly passing by. We quietly crept out of the lake and I grabbed my dress. I slipped and fell back into the lake. The walkers heard me. "Cmon!" Ron yells grabbing me out of the water. I watched as my favorite dress plunged into the lake to never be seen again.

"Here." he says handing me his shirt. Well that helps a little, dispute I don't have pants. I don't care I'd rather live right now instead of worrying about what I look like.

We run back to Alexandria in a hurry. "I think we lost them." I say out of breathe. He nods and we walk back into the gates ignoring the glances. I instantly feel jealous when Enid looks at Ron's shirtless body. I scoff.

He looks at me confused and leads me back to our house. I change into comfy clothes as does Ron. "Well today was fun." He says. I nod in agreement and just lay on the bed.

"Sweet dreams love." He says planting a kiss on my forehead. I fall into a deep slumber with a smile on my face.

Hello! I know this chapter was a little cheesy and unnecessary but I hope you liked it. Also, sorry for grammar mistakes but I'm to lazy to edit them.😂😂
As I always say now. More to come!